close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

04/30/05 - RIDE, CHILL, POKER.

Discussion in 'Westside' started by jezterr, Apr 28, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

Starting at 2pm at the cafe in Bellevue, we ride for a few hours - destination to be determined - but we end up in Edmonds. Chill for a bit, get some grub, then head on over to 12rOwner's place for poker. Directions to the cafe are below (as per Jafar - so I'm not responsible if they're shite directions :)).

We should make this a regular event and call it RCP (Ride, Chill, Poker... duh). Poker ends up being at one of our places. do a regular rotation... Just a thought.

Any suggestions on where to ride this Saturday?

~~~~

Directions to the Cafe:

If you are on 520 East, take the Bellevue Way exit, which should send you due South towards Bellevue. Then take a right on NE 10th, go one block then on the right you should see a parking lot with a Papa John's Pizza. Park somewhere there and look for my bike (look for any bike).

From 405, take the 8th St exit and head West on 8th. Follow 8th and go right on Bellevue Way (North). Take a left (West) on NE 10th, one block, just like above.

2. I don't play poker, but I would love to make the ride. HOWEVER, I'll be moving into the new house, so I can't make it.

I'll try to hook up with you guys soon. Have fun.

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

in case of rain, screw it. ride and play another day.

4. I wont be there. I am planning on the May30th one though.

5. Sorry to hear it beans. I'm just going to go ahead and cancel the event. Let's try to plan on another day when the chance of rain is null.

Thanks,

TTYL

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

agreed. it's wetter than a pond on the south side, but maybe i'll come out to the cafe anyway... anyone going to jafar's house to watch the race tomorrow?

7. Back in town and have a couple weeks off from work.
    Will be up for a ride just about any time the weather allows.
    Well after Monday that is, the shop put my new rear Michelin on backwards.

In God we trust--all others must be checked.
    Buz.. 8)

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

yeah, come over at 11a! go ride afterwards! my back tire is hammered so i won't be riding for a bit, but u can use my place to watch the races and meet up.

Jezterr, you know how to get here? maybe just meet up with Buz somewhere and come here. no excuses! there will be at least a couple others here, all are welcome.

see ya tomorrow!
    jafar

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

cool. i'll be there. i'll call if i get lost, how's that?

and wtf? we cancel the meet today and all of a sudden the weather's nice??

WTF?
    WTF?
    WTF?