close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

05-02 Ride Monday

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Anyone up for meeting around 12noon for a ride on monday? I work grave yard with sunday/monday nights off so unfortunatly I will probly miss most of the saturday rides. I live up north so Office depot would work great for me.

2. Hey Ill prob be down for a ride monday (mostly weekdays, I have an odd schedule). Plannin on doin a little jaunty already but dont know where or when, might be able to meet you after we get back or what not. Also, did you drive through NW and monroe today?

E

3. If I did it would have been about 6am. Let me know what time you want to go.

4. Ill know sometime tomorrow, gotta get ahold of jason and john first....

E

5. I could probably roll for a little bit in the a.m. but not to far, I don't have much rear (or front) tire left, did you get ahold of Huston?

6. Huston had a race today, so gotta call him in the AM... we will see

E

7. Post up...when and where are we meeting...seems like there may only be 2 or 3 of us...maybe we'll just go play on some backroads, I don't know, just a thought.

8. How about office depot about 12noon. Maybe go for a little lunch then ride.

9. Ill call jason and john, lunch doesnt sound half bad but johns out at 1 or 2 he thinks, what part of town do you live in?

E

10. Doin wellpinit noonish departure from ninemile, my cell is 503-559-9826 -- oregon #

E

11. Sorry I missed you guys. I did not get on the computer this morning. I got up and went to the office depot but there was no one there. How about next monday? Were how what is wellpinit?

12. Wellpinit is a little jauntyjaunt around the spokane indian reservation. Lemme know when your off, Ill take ya up there. Its best to go with someone who knows it because the corners are marked like ass and its a bit easy to end up in places like chewelah or danvenport if you dont know where your going. Might be making a lap today, who knows...

E