close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

06-13 Monday ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Lets meet at Office depot 10am. Were does every body want to go?

2. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

How about to your mom's house? I heard she is great in .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... the kitchen! crackup:

3. haha...nerd. crackup:

you people always make it during the weekdays early in the morning when i have to work! Where are all the weekend rides at haha.

4. Come up with an idea of where to go and I'll be there

5. I'm down for whatever...does that count...?

6. ya, I'm in for Saturday too... no ideas though... sorry... I bring nothing to the table...

7. We had a bunch that said "I'll be there" last monday but only 4 showed (it was the good looking 4).
    I am up for some long rides maybe cour d lane around the lake taking the back way all the way there. Is there anything way up north twords colville or medalin falls (sorry don't know how to spell).
    As for doing rides on the weekend I work there for I suck. But all you have to do is post up and people will come.
    And yes I am proof my mom likes to #^@% in the kitchen.

8. Im out, workin monday but I would check out blanchard pass if your lookin to ride north. It was a little sandy the other day, but not bad. Just take 2 to elk chattaroy, over blanchard pass and come back into post falls for one of the sections out there. Also you could extend it by takin one of the highways up to chewelah, over the top of flowery trail and then across blanchard. Just a thought...

E

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

The only problem that I have with doing CDA lake is the amount of riders that we take. The more that show up to do that ride the more of a cluster f*ck everything becomes. We should break into smaller groups or pick another ride......but that's just my 2 cents

10. there is allways tiger pass gomeing from metiline falls to colvile and then back on 95

11. The whole point of puting together rides is to get as many people as possible to meet up so that you have a chance to meet more people. Then if you want to you can give them a call and do "little rides" with just them. Yes it is true when we go to CDA we do end up waiting a little bit more but hey this is kinda a social deal as well so be social. I propose that if you plan on going and want a friend to go call them now and tell them when and were to meet us and if they are not there in 30 minutes they get left.

12. So how many are going to show up?

13. i may show up...depends on work or not

14. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am new but hope I can join...

15. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Chris and I will be there

16. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

ummm yeah so which office depot is it we are talking about??? I will have to look it up in the yellow pages cause I dont know shit around here hahahaha

17. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Division and Wellesly............

Hey Jared....call me in the morning to make sure I'm up.....I won't get home from work til like 230 am and may not wake up to my alarm......

18. Chels I was going to ask you to do the same thing. Somebody call 998-1247 and wake me then I will call g-spot. I'll be there with bells on baby