close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 09 Kawasaki Ninja 650R Red

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Jaws, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Up for sale is my boss's 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 650r with 2900 miles on the clock. The body and fairings look brand new other than a few scuffs here and there, which is noted below. Clean title, tires and brakes have lots of life left.

This is some info pulled from a review online:
    Weighing in at about 429 pounds, this bike can corner and tear up the straightaways with ease, all while getting about 38 mpg.
    Horsepower:|64.8 hp @ 8680 rpm
    Torque:|43.9 ft.-lb. @ 7325 rpm
    Top speed:|126 mph

This bike is a good intro for beginners because it's not too powerful, lightweight and easy to ride without being intimidated by the size. Everything is stock on the bike and tires/brakes are in good condition. There is an added progrip tank pad as well.
    Comes with the spare key.

There's a few scrapes on the side, it appears to have been dropped while stationary but hasn't caused other damage. You can see it from the picture. The engine cover has some scrapes, and it appears that there are minor scrapes here and there.

The bike is kept inside a heated garage when it isn't being ridden.
    Please let me know if you have any questions, the best way to contact me is via email or my phone number. Jawsman2@gmail.com
    (425)894-1686

My name is Andrew. The bike is located in Redmond, WA

DSC_0498.JPG DSC_0499.JPG DSC_0498.JPG DSC_0499.JPG DSC_0500.JPG

Attached Files: