close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

100 years of motorcycles

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Alstar600, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Does anybody know whats is up with this event next month? Sounds like alot of Harleys and such but there is "Supposed" to be some big names comin in. Rosalia aint that far away ya know :tard:

2. I was considering hittin this up if we can roll a BIG contingent of sportbikes, hang out for some food or something for an hourish, then go rally the shit outa some back palousey roads I might know about somewhere near there.

E

3. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Post up some dates so we could things arranged.....

4. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Looks like a custom bike and cruiser show. Runs all day on the 20th. Same day as the Silverwood thing.

5. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

We have watched those shows on the Discovery channel and the bike designs that they come up with are INSANE!!!! I would so ditch Silverwood to go do this....anyone else????

6. If I am back from Alaska by then, I would be willing to go.

7. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

8. I want to build a Ducati custom!!!! I am sure I would be heckled by the Ducatists and the custom guys also! Sounds like fun to me!!! I love to be different! :tard:

9. snake

snake Paralized with excitement

Yes, I would rather go to this than Silverwood, but I won't guarantee I go to it since it is still over 1 month away.

10. I'm pretty sure i might be able to make it, it is a month away tho. things can still change