close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1st Annual PacWest Sportbike BBQ Event - June 5 in Spanaway

Discussion in 'Westside' started by GixxerGirl03, May 7, 2005.

1. First Annual PacWest Sportbike BBQ Event

Upcoming sportbike event in Spanaway, WA on Sunday June 5th, 2005

Join us for a fun filled day geared toward sportbike riders in the Puget Sound area. We will be hosting a group ride from 9am to Noon followed by the BBQ Event. Enjoy the food, see familiar faces and meet new friends, visit the vendors, dyno test your bike (additional cost), and win door prizes!

http://www.PacWestSportbikebbq.com

2. Welcome to the board GixxerGirl03!

How many people do you expect for this first annual event? I might be interested, I see you gotta pay an admission ticket.

Anyone else thinking of going?

3. Hi there!

We are expecting over 150 sportbikes. Yes, the preferred method is to purchase your tickets online before the event so that we have a good handle on attendance. This is especially the case for the group ride event.

I have had a question or two asking why we do not post an actual address for the event on the website. The reason is for attendence tracking and because there are only so many tickets. If people just show up at the event, they may be out of luck. If there are tickets remaining the day before the event we will post the physical address on the website at that time. Of course we do give a general location and enough info that most people know ahead of time whether they want to go.

Thanks for letting me post on your site. We hope to see you there!

GixxerGirl

4. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

This will be right before graduation, which to me sounds perfect... fingers crossed on that damn job. :wink:

-Guff

5. I will likely make it down there. If anyone else is heading down there, we'll have to meet up. Haven't been able to meet anyone here yet.

6. Yeah, I might be able to make that...

Silverdawg, I'll keep you posted if I do. We can ride down together!

7. Rennsau

Rennsau Motolust!

Hey, I'm going for sure! I'm meeting a couple other people at the Krispy Kreme on 1st Ave So. in Seattle at 7am, to ride to Enumclaw together.

Anybody want to join me??!!vtr2:

8. this is from last year :tard:

9. Rennsau

Rennsau Motolust!

Yes, it is this Sunday, June 4, 2006. I don't get it?!

10. Previous posts are from last year's event which was on June 5th, 2005

This year's event is on Sunday June 6th, 2006

Gixxergirl03 :toothy4:

11. I think everyone is confused.

This Sunday is JUNE 4th (FOURTH).

12. Too bad there isn't going to be another this summer. I don't get home from school til the 17th of June to Olympia.

13. shit I'd go, but now i have no idea when or where its at

14. Rennsau

Rennsau Motolust!

Dude...check it out! http://www.pacwestsportbikebbq.com/index.html 8)
    It's this Sunday, June 4, 2006!

If you decide to go, meet me and a few others at the Krispy Kreme on 1st. Ave. So. in Seattle at 7am this Sunday, and ride with us to Enumclaw Suzuki where the ride begins!

It'll be shweet! vtr2:

15. liv4thekill

liv4thekill Mr. Lexus

Welcome to the board Leslie! 8) I guess this means you're stll riding? :scratchea

Cheers,
    Andrew