close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Featured FS: 2004 Honda VFR800FI Interceptor - Matte Black - VTEC - $3700 Portland/Vancouver

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Stuckhead, Aug 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Year - 2004
    Engine - 782 cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke 17 valve DOHC V4
    Transmission - 6-Speed Chain Drive
    Mileage - 18,xxx / 38.5 Average MPG / Tank range 180 miles
    Color - Rare Factory Matte Black
    Clean Title in hand

[​IMG]

Link to higher quality photos - http://imgur.com/a/clDNB

Accessories - Two Givi hard case bags w/ mounting equipment, heated grips with low and high settings, bar end sliders, adjustable windshield, OEM seat cowl, brand new Pilot Road 3's with less than 400 miles on them, adjustable handlebars for optimal riding position, added flashing break light. owner's manual.

The bike is in very good condition and has never been dropped. I've always maintained by me, oil changed every 3000 miles (Full Syn, 10w 40). This bike has no issues, and has a clean title. I hope to find a good home for this bike because it has always been fun, reliable, and comfortable way of transportation for me and was my chariot to many beautiful places and I have met so many good people out on the road while riding this bike. I loved being able to throw a leg over it and head to the Columbia River Gorge for spirited riding, or loading up the Givi bags for a long touring ride to enjoy the beautiful northwest on long multiday camping trips. With the weather being as cold as it has been, the glorious
    heated grips have paid off very nicely, I can't see myself owning a bike without them now! I have covered thousands of miles and met many friends and hope whomever buys this bike is able to enjoy it like I have.

The legendary VFR800 is known as one of the most popular sport touring bikes ever produced. Honda has been making this VFR for over 15 years. This bike is incredibly well rounded, weather commuting, touring, or sport riding. The V-Four engine delivers beautiful mid-range power and the VTEC work wonderfully together and around 6500 RPM the bike feels like a jet and lets out a magnificent sound. The nimble and precise steering, light and responsive gearbox, and reliable breaking, will make experienced and newbie riders very happy giving you that "on rail" feeling around corners. Riding position is aggressive yet still upright ensuring a comfortable riding position for single or two up riding. Many sport touring enthusiasts believe this version of VFR was the pinnacle of the VFR because it was equipped with VTEC - the newer versions have seemed to focus more on sport riders rather than sport touring capabilities.

Call or text me at 360.six.zero.one.zero.one.zero.eight with any questions or if you want to check it out. I
    will accept any reasonable offers.

No test rides unless you have a valid motorcycle endorsement, required safety gear, and
    cash in hand. You drop it, you buy it.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/mcy/6276016416.html

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. I am located in the Portland, Vancouver, Battle Ground area.