close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005-2006: New to the forum? Post up here!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pmoy

pmoy Guest

I did go to WSU and I thank you for asking. God I miss that great great school.

2. welcome: pat! next time you goto Pullman, ride as an Alumni. Bill Anderson and many others over there are all WSU graduates as well.

Now go to the Member's Rides section and post up some pics of that new moto of yours!

Hope to meet up for a ride!

3. pmoy

pmoy Guest

Once I get some pics I will do...thanks!

4. twotons

twotons Guest

hi there, my name is Brian and i am in spokane, I am a Performance auto tech at mine and my fatherin laws shop called Shelley Perfromance and i ride a 01 GSXR 1000 with a cpl mods and i ll try and get some pics up as soon as i can.

5. twotons

twotons Guest

here is a pic of my G[​IMG]IXXER,lol.

6. twotons

twotons Guest

i have a power commander, tie Yosh race slip on, short stalks, rear sprocket, Iridium plugs, K&N filter and has been dynoed at 154 hp @ the tire.

Brian @ Shelley Performance

7. Nice bike.. welcome to this wacky forum!

8. Hah, someone crazy enough to hang with Walters.... your nutz! Nice bike, looks just like Johns....

E

9. pmoy

pmoy Guest

:?:
    My buddy is planning on buying a '94 HONDA CBR 600 F2. It has like 17K miles, pretty close to new tires, and has a near perfect frame. It's 3700 w/ a helmet & gloves.

Is this a good deal on the surface. (I know it's hard to approximate not knowing vehicles past tune-ups)
    :?:

10. If you can get it into the low 3s, go for it. Otherwise does he want a ducati monster 750? Theres one in pullman a guy is tryin to sell for $3500, very nice example of a duc, less miles than the hodaka, and LOADS of personality.

E

11. pmoy

pmoy Guest

He wants a CBR and he actually wants this color scheme too I think. Anyways, it's a firm 3700 w/ helmet. He isn't skilled enough for a 750 but thanks.

12. Well its a little less power than a supersport 600 like a CBR, but if he likes the bike, have him work the price down a little. I use NADA, KBB, and MCN lists to find an ideal price. Good luck!

E

13. cordodor

cordodor Retired

the helmet could make quite a difference as well. If it's a brand new Arai RX7 Corsair, then that's one thing... a $600 helmet... if it's an HJC then that's only a $150 helmet... not a big deal, but it might sway the price a tad. Just make sure the helmet has never been dropped. otherwise it's no good to you anyways.

14. Welcome Pat! Another westsider! I was in the Wallingford for a while up until last winter. Great area. Get out there and practice! Tough to do around there, but head over 520, east of Redmond and play around in the valley. You'll have join us for our next gtg.

15. :scratchea
    Well, nobody is perfect.
    Yeah, UW grad here. :mrgreen:

16. Welcome.
    My commute goes through West Seattle. Live in Issaquah, work in Port Orchard. We'll have to meet up at Alki or something.

17. Welcome. Wish I knew techs around here...

18. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Whadup Pat, nice bike! I also have a '95 CBR F3, although mine's the black version. It's a great bike, I've had mine for over 5 years, bought it with 7k miles on it, now it's got 30k and counting, and about to ride it down to Laguna Seca! You've got good taste...for a Coug. Enjoy the bike and hope to see you around!

19. pmoy

pmoy Guest

Thanks! Im jealous youre going to Laguna Seca. Is it for a Champ Car race or motorbikes or what? I hope my CBR lasts way into 30,000 mile range.

Once I learn how to ride we should head down to Portland Intl Raceway for a race.

20. Since no one else has responded...
    It's for MOTOGP!
    Yes it is in America this year. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.