close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005-2006: New to the forum? Post up here!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Know, I'm leaving sunday

2. Djoplin

Djoplin Investigates Alternative Destinations

Well since I'm new here thought I would post up. Riding Shift red R1. Been riding/racing various bikes since the 70's.
    Found this site linked through the Motorcycle USA forums. Didn't know there was a Wa. specific site. Looked a few months ago and didn't come up w/ anything.

3. Let me be the first to welcome you. Nice choice on the bike!

4. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Hey, cut the guy a little slack! Remember, he's a Coug! crackup:

Sorry, couldn't resist another cheap shot. :mrgreen:

5. genisx1

genisx1 Guest

Hi all, say'in hi - found a link to this forum from the EXUP Brotherhood dot com forum.
    I am also pleasantly surprised to find a local riders forum.
    I'm currently hacking around on a older ('92) FZR1000 Yami.
    I will be heading off to the Gee-Pee Wednesday with a few other riders,
    I have no idea how I would find any of you, but I'll keep an an eye on the forum now that I know you'r all here.........
    Peace out, Bob. :wave:

6. Welcome Bob!
    We'll have to catch up with you once we come back from CA. We are a little short on westsiders around here.

7. Welcome aboard, Bob.

I'm a fellow Fizzy rider myself ('01 Black)! Glad to have someone else representing the 'super standard' category (Or is naked a better title?) :scratchea

8. genisx1

genisx1 Guest

Thanx guys, Ja mon, well have to catch up. Tell ya what, I'll have online access at Laguna, but just in case not everyone does I'll try to PM my cell # to you guys - The EXUP fella's are havin a get together down there (first time ever as far as I know) and I'm sure you guys would be welcome to hang if you wanted to.
    So maybe meet up there? I'll see if I can get this PM thingy to work.......... :scratchea

9. pmoy

pmoy Guest

Man! My girlfriend is a husky and I get shit from her all the time. Just because we finally won an apple cup geese.

10. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

cougs outnumber huskies on this board...

11. pmoy

pmoy Guest

Oh really? Muah Hah!

12. So yeah, I'm new here. Found this through some livejournal entry. I'm so stoked there is a forum for riders in Washington.

I've only been riding less than a year on my 2002 Red Honda Rebel. I have to agree with the sentiment with some one earlier in this thread that drivers here frustrate me (I have lived here for four years, moved up from Atlanta, GA.).

They're *slow*. And flakey. Yeah, they're less insane than Atlanta drivers but at least Atlanta drivers you can predict easily (they'll do basicly whatever it takes to get ahead of the person in front of them). And did I mention Washington drivers are slow? Ok, I'll stop ranting (I can't believe I'd ever say I miss Atlanta drivers or for that matter say I found a place that has worse road engineering than Atlanta).

But... I don't miss Atlanta. Washington rocks (other than drivers and roads).

13. Hey all, I heard about this forum from some fellow riders in Spokane. Since the internet is my forte I couldnt resist. I have a 2005 GSX-R600, had it for about 3months and loving it. Its my first streetbike and definatly won't be my last. I plan to go on many rides as possible. vtr2:

14. welcome to the website man...join up with all the rides that you can so we can all get to know you.

15. welcome:

lots of new members, great for all of who ride. hope to meet ya'll sometime soon.

I'm still wanting to meet the Blues Brothers and the R7 rider!

16. Martin

Martin Guest

Hi Guys, your forum looks great. It may be hard to come on any rides. I'm living in Perth Western Australia. I currently own 05 Kawasaki ZX600RR which is currently been prepared for race duties and a 2003 Kawasaki ZX600RR which is my current race bike and is for sale. THe new Kawasaki is fantastic and will be busy testing over the next few weeks. If anybody else is racing 05 model let me know how it's going.

17. Welcome Martin, let's see some pics from the Land Down Under

18. Kyle, Seattle Metro Area, I Am Always Up For A Ride, I Have A 04 R1 And Since I Bought It Last Summer It Has Been In The Shop 3 Times For Factory Defects. I Finally Got It Back Last Week, But Thank God For My Tank Of A Zx-7 It Got Me Through The Times With Out My R1, And Still Kicked A** All Over I-5

Plans Are For The Sportbike Northwest Ride In The Gorge In August, Is Anyone Else Going Or Have Gone To This?

Tell Me How It Went.

19. I know a few members are going to this; it also happens to be the same weekend as SBW so not sure who is going to which one this year.

20. HELLO, my name is jeff, i go by the name FIREBIRD, i ride a yamaha warrior 1700,year 2003, i have been goiing to the warrior form, RS WARRIOR.com.most of the guys are to far away,to ride with,i live in spokane,greenacres,wa.looks like a lot of spokane riders,in this form, lets go rideing,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.