close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2005 Seattle Motorcycle Show

Discussion in 'Westside' started by beansbaxter, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The 2005 Seattle Motorcycle Show is coming...I went to the 2002 one on Muzzys dime and had a blast.

Here is the website here:
    http://sea.motorcycleshows.com/imssea/V40/index.cvn?id=10000

Here is the info on it here:
    Where:
    Qwest Field & Event Center
    Main Hall
    800 Occidental Ave. S.
    Seattle, WA 98134
    (206) 381-7555
    http://www.seahawksstadium.com/

When:
    :. Friday, December 10
    4:00pm - 9:00pm
    :. Saturday, December 11
    10:00am - 9:00pm
    :. Sunday, December 12
    10:00am - 5:00pm

Admission:
    $12.00 Adult
    $5.00 Children 6 to 11 years old
    Children 5 & under free
    Avoid the lines - Buy your tickets in advance!

Show Office:
    Phone: 206-381-8000
    Fax: 206-381-8002

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

There for certain this year! Anyone else going?

-Guff

3. The weeend between dead week and finals, guess I am not going. :cry:

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

dead week and finals? that's the perfect time. you need a breather after all that studying and right before you take those tests... lets your mind sop in all the info...

5. Yeah dude! It was the same way for Jafar when he and I went last time. We left super late the night before, made the show, and left right afterwards. Was gone for only 24 hours. Your mind will thank you.

6. Guff

Your mind will also thank the massive amounts of alcohol you consume during the nights after finals.. You might as well let it enjoy its last few sober moments to the max. :wink:

-Guff

7. Yea thats it I am convinced.

8. Guff

That's the spirit! :p

-Guff

9. I went last year also, I had a blast, definitly worth going. I will be there for sure again this year. If there are any LVX fans out there this is a great place to meet Pauly JOJO and the crew.

10. I will arrive that Friday sometime. I want to be at the show on Friday, just standing outside handing out flyers to everyone coming in. Possibly leave flyers out on all the bikes in the parking garage (where there is free parking).

Saturday, I wont be doing much to promote this site just because I have other obligations.

Anyone want to help out on Friday pass out flyers and promote?

11. Guff

Mind if I catch a ride out with you and possibly back depending on when you're heading back to spokane?

-Guff

12. What's your schedule going to be like? How soon can you leave? As it stands now, I can prolly take off on Wed or Thu, but dont mind leaving Fri morning at the very latest...gonna be back Sunday no matter what.

13. Guff

I'm done student teaching on the 19th of this month... it's all gravy after that! :p

-Guff

14. I should be there on Sat-

15. Well the show is before that...so are you still gonna make it? Your bro comin again too? What about your other bro in Seattle?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.