close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 2008 Suzuki GSXR 600 White - $6500 (Lynnwood)

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Typedre, Jan 8, 2016.

1. http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/mcy/5391045805.html

Testing waters on my lightly but tastefully modded White Suzuki 2008 GSX-R 600 with alittle over 9k original miles. Aftermarket parts include Puig carbon fiber double bubble windscreen, Chrome Yoshimura R55 Slip-On pipe and a custom engine cage with a spring operated sliders attached which will absorb the damage if ever you drop it, Xenon Depo 6500k HID kit, Hyper White High Beam Bulbs. Also installed NGK Spark Plugs last season. Everything else is OEM. The bike runs like brand new or better! oil change every season. Garage Kept! Serviced at Everett Power Sports. Tires are less than 2 seasons old and are MICHELIN Pilot Power 2CT dual compound tires. Receipts are also available.

I am selling because I have a 4mo year old baby, i'm getting alittle old for the bike scene and I hardly ride anymore hence the low milage on this bike. I am the second owner and have the CLEAN title in hand. No accidents. Asking $6500. I will not sell it for 5k or 5.5k or even 6k so don't bother low balling me. Serious inquiries only, No test drives without cash in my hand.

I will not ship

Best way to contact me is via Email or Text.
    425 268 0 seven four three
    Or just reply to this thread.

Andre

Attached Files:

2. Wait...what?!?! There's an age limit? o_O

Damon Mon Wai likes this.
  3. Damon Mon Wai

Damon Mon Wai Inspector Gadget

Lol, that's the thing that stood out for me too! I'm almost 50 and I hope I'm not too old for this anymore... :eek:

4. I wonder if some folks are into the scene and others are into bikes? I seem to be meeting lots of older riders that are pretty passionate about two wheels, and have been their entire life.

Good luck with the sale, she's a good looking bike.

Chop

5. Thanks!

Bump