close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: 2008 Suzuki GSXR 600

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by jburroughs12, May 8, 2017.

1. Up for sale tastefully modded White Suzuki 2008 GSX-R 600 with alittle over 9k original miles. Aftermarket parts include Puig carbon fiber double bubble windscreen, Chrome Yoshimura R55 Slip-On pipe and a custom engine cage with a spring operated sliders attached which will absorb the damage if ever you drop it, Xenon Depo 6500k HID kit, Hyper White High Beam Bulbs. Also installed NGK Spark Plugs last season. Everything else is OEM. The bike runs like brand new or better! oil change every season. Garage Kept! Serviced at Everett Power Sports. Tires are less than 2 seasons old and are MICHELIN Pilot Power 2CT dual compound tires.

Asking for $4500 shipped

Thanks

Pm or text for more details

(860) 337-4230

[​IMG]

2. I was scammed by this person. This person posted an advert on evfinder.com for the Electric Karmann Ghia. He posed as a person with lung cancer and had many things to sell. They were all too good to be true. He made me believe for a few days and sold me many expensive goods. I kept sending the money until I realized this person will not stop. I poured nearly all my life savings in to a deal too good to be true. Never thought this would happen to me.