close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2010 Honda Fury

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by robustus0007, Jan 30, 2010.

1. 2010 Honda Fury Project Bike Part One

[​IMG]

[[​IMG]

LINK

2. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

vtx was a better bike all around, dont like this

3. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

I just KNOW... there is a "limefire green" VTX in my future...
    I know... I am a chromatic slut.
    Bwhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

4. Damn that thing is ugly.

5. It really doesn't look bad, I would have bought one if it had the 1800 engine in it.

6. Cool concept, but looks kinda tacky in person.

7. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

not to mention its plastic, the VTX was metal.

bad move for Honda on this one

8. True, the pictures DO it justice. In person the plastic/chrome bits were really cheesy looking. And they really didn't deliver all that well with accessories, not to mention I have yet to see many or even one on the road.

9. A friend of mine has the L.E. and loves it. put 2000 miles on it last year without complaint save 1; fuel tank is to small
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Rode one in utah for a few days. Nice bike...

11. Lone Rider

Lone Rider Streetfighter

2000 miles !!!!!!!!! Dudes hard core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wowzie wow wow!!!!!!!!

One of the few Hondas I actually like.
    Funny how the ones I like, VFR1200 is the other, Honda owners dont like.
    I really like hardcores LE.

50 hp stylish little cruiser.
    Shaft drive, reliable, fun!!! whadda need?
    Something more to impress your badass ego?
    Oh thats a different line.
    Get in the twice the price less reliable heavy depreciating like a mofo line.
    Usually the price one has to pay to impress ones self.

12. Crotch rocket owners giving their opinion of a cruiser is like a forklift driver giving advice to a surgeon............just a waste of time.
    Everyone likes different bikes. Most folks love my Fury until they find out it is a honda. Now what does that tell you? They will never see a Honda, regardless of style or engine, and admit they like it or can see how someone else will like it. I will never own a HD. Not for anything to do with the bikes, more the riders. That doesn't mean I can sit around and make up shit to say about HDs without looking stupid.
    Someone said, "I have never seen a Fury on the road", as if that was a bad thing. That is unless you love pulling in somewhere and parking next to 30 other bikes just like yours. If I ever experience that on my Fury I will update my opinion. For now, I will be content with being able to ride all day and having the only Bike like mine on the road with everyone asking, "That's cool. What is it?"

13. I don't see anyone really being negative about it. And your analogy is off...a "crotch rocket" and a cruiser are both types of motorcycles, while driving a forklift and being a surgeon are completely unrelated. Did you join the forum just to dig up old threads and complain?

14. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

OK re-post, so WTF? I shall as well.:mfclap:

Ho hum, another V-twin, wanna be as popular as Harley, motorcycle! How original?

Honda has discontinued so many good bikes, I wonder if being consistent or predictable is the issue with Honda?

I miss the Honda 90 trailbike. The Honda 50 mini. The Valkyrie. All good motorcycles, all very unique, all good sellers, all gone.

15. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

now drop a 240 on the ass end, get some more shiny parts on it, new bars, mirrors, and then you may have something :)

but then no bike is "acceptable" straight off the factory floor :)

16. "An embarrassing abomination being ridden by a retard" should be your answer.

17. The term "factory chopper" pretty much sums it up. Problematic from the start.

I think the stock version looks cheesy, but it serves as a great starting point for a custom project.

18. Would be cool to take a Fury and do a Ryca conversion on it...

19. He dug up both threads on the Fury just to tell us that we don't know what we're talking about. So yes, he joined just to complain that we don't like his bike.

-Jake

20. That one looks really good - lose the chrome & I'd be all about it.
    The raw aluminum wheels look unfinished & despite my interest, was let down in person by the overall shabby, second rate feel to it.