close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2014 KTM 1190r adventure bike for sale

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Brandon Strong, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Hey guys!

New to the forum, wish I knew about this earlier! Sold my streetbike but will be back next summer!

On a second note, I am trying to help my dad get some exposure to his bike for sale. He is in his mid 50s and just doesn't have time to ride anymore. This KTM was looked after religiously.

I am not sure how often I will check the site but my contact info is in the craigslist ad if you are interested! I would buy it in a heartbeat if I wasn't saving for a house, super fun advanced motorcycle.
    https://bellingham.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2014-ktm-1190r-adventure-bike/6334533014.html

Attached Files:

2. Some friendly advice Brandon...it's a nice looking bike but $13.6K is going to be tough or downright impossible to get. A realistic number would be $11-12K. Even with low miles this machine has been seriously updated with the 1290SAR and the market is just plain soft right now. Heading into winter only hurts his cause even more.

3. I would agree, the market is a bit soft right now. He is just seeing what comes in, anything less than 12k and he would just keep it. There is somebody out there wanting to try an adventure bike for the first time, this sure beats a 20k new one. We will see what happens eh!

4. I wish you and he the best of luck with the sale!