close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3-19 short notice coast ride

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by r1zebra, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Because the weather is amazing!

10am meetup. 10:30 ksu
    Steampunks coffee Holgate and Mcloughlin (across from 24 hour fitness) [MENTION=24914]Anastasia[/MENTION] makes amazing coffee and the better her business does the sooner she gets back out riding with us. Its worth a couple extra miles!

[MENTION=28509]Beth[/MENTION] and I are taking scapoose-vernonia to 202 ending in astoria at Fort George brewing for lunch. lots of options from there depending on group.
    Pace will be spirited but not railing. Corner stops to regroup if needed.

If you dont know this one its great riding. Nothing but twisties from scapoose on out. :secret:

2. Would love to have made this, but unfortunately I have to finish the brakes and tires on the Ninja. :angry7:

Have fun and stay safe. :mrgreen:

3. Already have a ride planned with folks showing up. You two ride safe, and tell Anna Hi for me :)

4. heading to the desert with CoastRun...224..42 and beyond...:mfclap:

5. We were hoping to sucker you in with this one. Your bike may have refused to park in her lot anyway though. :scared

6. Looks like it may just be you and me , [MENTION=18402]r1zebra[/MENTION]
    Perhaps we should cancel last minute? Or just leave a bit earlier? Muahhhahhhahhh

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  7. If I don't make it to the coffee shop, I might try and catch you guys at the Scapoose Shell.

8. Of course. She knows she is missed.

9. Wow! I totally forgot about that thread.:angry7:

10. I'm already going on a ride with [MENTION=27808]ltlpagan[/MENTION].
    Have a great time today and hope to ride with you guys soon.

11. We can do that. Does that mean we get CJ too?

12. Have fun, bit of cloud cover this morning should clear up. But roads look pretty dry. Should warm up nice.

13. She all ready left the house, I'm playing hooky. Plus, she's not overly find of the coast run (the route, not Patrick) : P