close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3 day weekend

Discussion in 'The Dalles' started by Sugarkitten, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Some of us have one this weekend, the sun is shining and the roads are remarkably clean. Is anyone interested in a Sunday or Monday ride?

2. Seeing that I missed Fossil and SMC, was wondering if there might be a fair weather ride tomorrow afternoon..
    Erik

3. I'm in. I need to exercise some dogs in the morning, but the day will only get warmer...

Jackal might be in too, but he is currently placating the domestic control unit...so it is hard to be sure.

4. Hey Buffalo 8)

Count me in. Name the time & meet up location firedevil:

5. Unless ZXXX wants the change the start time, lets meet up at the Downtown (The Dalles) 76 Station at 13:00. Route will be decided by who shows.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  6. Hey guys! I can make it but won't be able to get there until 1300. Will write if I can be sooner..

7. 13:00 it is. Just more "bake" time for the roads :mfclap:

8. Jackal, Buffalo, Thank you both for a great ride today. I will be out riding tomorrow, unsure of where and when, but I am trying to get a certain person that just brought home a Speed Triple to go for a ride tomorrow.

If anyone wants to ride, let me know.

9. Allowed us to turn both directions today.

Attached Files:

10. Thanks for the awesome ride! It felt good to be back in the saddle after such a long break. ZXXX, it was great meeting you and riding with you! Will keep an eye out for rides tomorrow.

11. Buffalo, if there is a time that works for you, let me know. I could suffer through two rides in one day...if I had to.

12. Jackal, You are not working tomorrow...or are you?

13. Hahaha. Nope, I'm out for tomorrow. Got a bunch of stuff that needs to get done around the house. :chduh:

Was a great little ride today, good to see Buffalo back in the saddle. One of these days he's going to drag the side luggage. :shock:

14. Sugarkitten

Sugarkitten Guest

We all have to take breaks from our work. Surely you can spare a little time to ride.

15. Sugarkitten

Sugarkitten Guest

I plan to go solo tomorrow, but would love to have any company I can get. Those in the immediate circle have my number and can text me if they become available. I will try to check my phone every half hour or so while I am riding, more frequently before I head out.

16. Hoping you had an awesome ride! My ride today was on the tractor, covered in manure, geared up with Muck boots and no back protector..