close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4/22 Ride Photos

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by Lucky, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

2. Those are some awesome pics!! I always see that Busa sittin in front of Sloan hehe...I'd like to ride with ya over on the infamous river run...

Skier, that wheelie should be on the next washingtonriders.com stunt vid :glasses7:

3. Hey, pictures are awesome. Thanks for posting them. It was a good group and just wish we could all ride again tomorrow. Lots o warm weather left tho, eh?

4. I'll see what I can do. ;)

Those are some nice pictures, thanks for posting them and taking them, Eric and Tracy! Seems we all had a great time riding together. I hope we can get some more rides in soon... in fact, it's time to start a thread! :)

5. cordodor

cordodor Retired

eh? what are you, some kind of Canadian? :headbang:

6. I have to say it was a pleasure to meet all of you and what an unexpected surprise it was and very enjoyable to ride with a great bunch of people. I feel lucky to have made some new friends! :)

Thank you Eric and Tracy for taking the time to take and post the awesome pictures!

P.S. I am free tomorrow for another ride...if you don't mind me tagging along?

7. Welcome to the board whistle clean

8. Thank you and I'm glad to be here. :)

I should introduce myself so here goes.

I work at WSU at College of Education in IT. Have lived here in Albion for 4 years and have worked at WSU since 1984. Today's ride was totally luck on my part as I stopped to gas up the bike and saw three riders just leaving the station and then park nearby so when I finished I stopped to say hello and see what was up. I was invited to ride along and presto...here I am. :)

Thanks again for the welcome and it's nice to meet you!

9. Well, we've already killed the Geocities page's bandwidth. Thankfully I foresaw this and mirrored the images on my site, so here they are, same order as in Lucky's post:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Lucky

Lucky The $75,000 Rider

Geocities is the devil!

11. Biker Bob proclaimed he was the devil the first day of my Computer Ethics course I took from him.