close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

4 SALE: 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 - $6500 (bellingham)

Discussion in 'Bellingham' started by Blue Rider, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Due to financial and health obligations I unfortunately have to sell my baby.
    This is the ad I posted on craigslist. I don't get on to PNW that much so please email me if you have any questions you want an immediate answer to, otherwise I'll try and check this.

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 The 2004 Supersport bike of the Year. Its a beautiful bike and I'm sad to see it go.
    24,000 miles
    Mods include: PC3 usb, FMF slip-on exhaust, K&N Airfilter, Double Bubble Windscreen, and an Air horn.
    I recently put on new chain, sprockets and clutch.
    The photo is old but it also has flush mount/ integrated signal lights and frame sliders.

I also have an Icon GSXR Airframe helmet in Blue size Medium and a Suzuki brand seat bag that attaches to the rear seat (I really like this) which I will include.

Email Jacen at jr4football@yahoo.com
    or call and leave a message, I usually have my phone on silent, 360-223-0308

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[​IMG]

2. Bump for Jacen.

He really needs this bike gone. He's donating his kidney to a fellow rider and won't have an income for several months.

The bike runs/rides excellent. It needs a good home.

3. I go under the knife tomorrow morning. Surgery starts at 7:30 am gotta check in at the hospital @ 5:30 am. :scared