Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-16 ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 12, 2005.

1. Let's do a ride on monday and you guys can show me those roads that you were talking about. Fighterama bring your insurance card (just in case) :D
  2. Sad story, I work monday this week. Big bike is outa comission until tues/wed next week, but Ill post up all the injuries and repairs. Definitely gettin my ride on friday and sunday tho....

3. What time were you thinking on monday?
  4. How about meet at office depot @ noon wait 15 for the late people then go. I don't know of all the roads so if you have a favorite one/ones lets get r done.
  5. Sorry man, i dont get outta school until after 1:30. but let me know if you are goin any other times
  6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey I'm and me can get 'er done until about 2:00 and that meet with Gixxer6....
  7. That could prolly work!! Let me know
  8. Out standing!!! G did you get your computer prob fixed? Let me know
  9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

No not yet....but thanx for asking....

Hey a phone number or something where we can give you a call tomorrow....or just want to plan to meet somewhere....

What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow n e ways?
  10. Rain or shine Office depot noon. Worse case we go to a coffee shop and tell lies about how good we are and there was this one time that a triump hit me.....
  11. Hey Beerbohm, Noon sounds good to me. If the weather isnt too bad, and you guys woudnt mind me taggin along, count me in!!
    Cell: 994-6105
  12. 3 went 3 came back did the long lake loop and came back a different way then I have been before9 Much better then the davenport route. Lets get it done next monday the weather is supossed to be great.