close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-16 ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 12, 2005.

1. Let's do a ride on monday and you guys can show me those roads that you were talking about. Fighterama bring your insurance card (just in case) :D

2. Sad story, I work monday this week. Big bike is outa comission until tues/wed next week, but Ill post up all the injuries and repairs. Definitely gettin my ride on friday and sunday tho....

E

3. What time were you thinking on monday?

4. How about meet at office depot @ noon wait 15 for the late people then go. I don't know of all the roads so if you have a favorite one/ones lets get r done.

5. Sorry man, i dont get outta school until after 1:30. but let me know if you are goin any other times

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey I'm game.....you and me can get 'er done until about 2:00 and that meet with Gixxer6....

7. That could prolly work!! Let me know

8. Out standing!!! G did you get your computer prob fixed? Let me know

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

No not yet....but thanx for asking....

Hey Gixxer6....got a phone number or something where we can give you a call tomorrow....or just want to plan to meet somewhere....

What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow n e ways?

10. Rain or shine Office depot noon. Worse case we go to a coffee shop and tell lies about how good we are and there was this one time that a triump hit me.....

11. Hey Beerbohm, Noon sounds good to me. If the weather isnt too bad, and you guys woudnt mind me taggin along, count me in!!
    Cell: 994-6105

12. 3 went 3 came back did the long lake loop and came back a different way then I have been before9 Much better then the davenport route. Lets get it done next monday the weather is supossed to be great.