close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5/21 ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by G-Unit, May 22, 2005.

1. hey,

that ride yesterday was awesome, so was the BBQ. Thanks for coming up Pullman riders for the ride, but to bad to could't stay for the rest.

2. Thanks! I sure enjoyed the ride and meeting all of you. Sorry for not remembering who is who as I met so many people. :)

3. Sorry I missed the ride dudes....it was cool to see that big pack of sick looking speed queens gulping fuel in the great town of Ford.

It was also cool to put a few faces to names and meet a few of you.

My brother and I had just finished up with our ride (on some of the same roads it sounds like you were on) and we had to mosy to the airport. I'll be back and next time I'll be on my bike I'm sure.

cheers

4. Had a blast guys! Sorry we had to dart out early... When it gets warmer out.. and the nights aren't so cold and drizzly.. PROMISE I'll hang out longer. I'm really surprised at how welcome we were, and I REALLY appreciate it, especially being a girl in such a male dominated, and competitive, passtime... I'm glad that you guys accept me.

Now as I've told some of you, I felt bad leaving so early, almost incomplete without pulling some little tricks of my own... but I did get in a little wheelie or two and a couple stand ups on my seat... and I am at a new high speed = 132. Next time though... when I'll have had my bike for more than 2 weeks (this is my first bike), and then I'll feel mosre comfortable around you guys... I might be able to pull a few better tricks out of my hat.

But once again - had a blast! Good to meet you guys! I learned a lot about everyone, who I wanna ride with, who I really like, and who I think I will be scraping off the road if I get a FD job in Spokane. But - nonetheless... I got to meet a lot of really nice people that I look forward to spending time with again (still learning names and having difficulty associating with user iDs on here... but we'll figure it out) THANKS!!!!

(NOW YOU GUYS NEED TO COME DOWN HERE AND RIDE IN PULLMAN!!! ;) )

5. Nice to meet you. Didn't know that was you at Kamps. I had to break away earlier than you, because I was on Freak'n call!:(
    I was the guy on the Black CBR1KRR(Chad).
    We'll have to come down sometime so you can show us the south!!
    See ya.

6. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Would like to hit Spiral Highway sometime soon. So might have to buzz down there next weekend.

7. Chad... on call for what? Don't tell me you're a FF as well?!?! Anyhow. I have to give you credit - sick bike! I have some questions for you actually... a few things I like about your bike, wanna know what you had to do and how you went about it. Get in touch with me! -xo Trixie

8. Thanks,
    If you ever have any questions feel free to contact me for advise. I'm not an expert, but learning....

Chad