close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-21 Ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by BIG PAUL, May 17, 2005.

1. Meeting at noon at Camp Motorsports. Whos going????????

2. I would love to but I will not be ready to ride at 12. Maybe 1 we will see.

3. Let me know if thats the case we can call you and let you know what roads we will be on.

4. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Or not since we don't really like you anway.....j/k

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Dont forget there will be a BBQ at my place after the ride. So LoveHate you could meet us there. About 4:30 or so. All are welcome, except one; and he knows who he is. Besides I haven't heard from him in quite a while. If your gonna drive hear is directions.

From the corner of Division and Francis, take Francis west towards 5-mile. Go for a few miles, all the way to Indian trail, turn right, follow Indian Trail north for a few miles, you'll go under the power lines and leave the city. You will then be going down a big hill, with a banked right turn at the bottom, then a about a 1/4 mile straight. Turn left at the intersection "Rutter Parkway" Go about 1 1/2 to 2 miles, it is a straight road. Look for the green gate on your left, address is 8217 w. rutter parkway. House is on the south side of the road.

6. 954rr

954rr Thumper

i will be there

7. Ok I'll be in contact then.

8. Wait, who doesnt get to go? Is it me or someone else?

E

9. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

No, Eric! Your welcome!! Johnny-b is the special one who is not really welcome. Just dont want any problems.
    But yeah, Eric, your welcome anytime.

10. 954rr

954rr Thumper

wow still on the outs with him huh?

11. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Na, just dont want to risk causing a little trouble. Thats all.

12. Johns a good kid, but intolerant of people who shittalk. He can ride, and those that are mediocre but talk tough are not in his favor. Just likes to ride with modest people who know what they can do and dont need to tell everyone how great they are all the time. That and he likes boys....

E

13. There comes a point when you need to let shit go dude, it's a web forum...the point is to give your opinions, some people (i.e. you/me) have stronger opinions than others.

14. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Oh, I understand that John. Its just when I am around ya, you put off an Aura that I just dont really like. I dont really know why. The forum to me is all fun and games. And its not in my nature to take anything serious.
    Besides, you haven't been able to make it to any of the Saturday rides ne ways. If you wanna go to the BBQ, there is one thing you need to do. I am gonna pull the R2X stunt on ya!! You need to ride with the SA group so everyone can evaluate your riding style and make sure your a safe and sane rider.
    Then maybe you can go.
    OK!

OK!

15. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Sorry John, I am being kinda mean. I have no idea why either. Its just one of those days.

16. I was just speaking up... That bbq is for your club, I'm not a member of S.A., so therefore had no intentions of going. But it's good to see you are looking out for safe riders and using R2X's idea for weeding out the not-so-safe riders. It worked for the most part. I would most likely fail your test right from the start...shit man, I stumble when I walk, how do you expect me to ride a motorcycle around other people. I'll stick to MotoGP on Xbox!

17. 954rr

954rr Thumper

can't we all just get along

18. now that shit's funny!

19. right there, hahaha

I put these paper in my crack and BAM no more shit stains in my undies.

20. Alrighty... So I'm planning on coming up and meeting up with you boys on Saturday...

and I'm wondering if anyone has anything against me inviting any of the Pullman kids to come with?? [since we seem a little touchy today ;) ]

Let me know... I will be posting just a little invite on the WSU section.

Can't wait to meet you all!!!!!

xo
    Trixie