close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

5-9 ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Beerbohm, May 6, 2005.

1. Meet at Office Depot at noon leave by 1230 do some lunch and hit the road. More the better. Even funny looking people can come.

2. Hear that Johnny=b even you can come!!!!

3. COOL! I'LL BE THERE WITH A COUPLE GUYS

4. If the weather is good, count me in!

5. :lol: If the weather holds, I'll prolly be in

6. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make it...although I hope you all don't leave me in the twisties :lol: :lol: what about you fighterama?

7. Come on beans the rain would do you good. Might even get rid of that smell :)

8. Rain or shine kids, I got rain gear... Makes me ride the big bike though, and I need to sort something in the front end at some point. Most likely wont be able to hang in the corners (as usual), but a ride sounds quite pleasureable.

But only if john holds my hand when I cross the street

E

9. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Hey E....I would really like to watch him hold more than just your hand....and it doesn't have to be in the street!

10. Your boyfriend should be ashamed of you...

E

11. HEY is this thing goin off rain or shine? Im at the ready with rain gear if it is!

E

12. I will be there noon rain or shine. If its raining we go for lunch lie about how good we are to everybody then ride. My number 998-1247 if someone shows late can find out were we are eating.

13. K noon--- john, you better get that clean bike out and get it dirty!

E

14. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Fighterama
    As long as I don't ask him to join in the festivites and all i do is watch...hes cool.... :twisted:

15. Dont forget about the pics...I can sell them on the internet and make a little cash......Mo money Mo money Mo money.....................