close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6-14 tues ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Because I hate you all (or maybe because im working today), Im going to have to miss the mondee ride. Whos up for a tuzedee ride? Starting around 10, ending around 3 (gotta get the girl at the airport at 430)

E

2. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well just give me a place and I am there...

3. scratch that, I dont have to be to the airport until 6:30, thats 1830.

E

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So whats being scratched here lol...We still riding? Starting later? Where from? When? Riding longer now? Please feel free to clue me in on these parts...

5. when and where, and i am in

6. I saw you post somthing of that nature on the monday ride. How did that work for you? lol

7. You guys ridin up in spokane area? I might be up, I'll check back tommorrow morning. teachin car cuttin class tommorrow am, but should be available.

8. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Still nothing on the meeting place and what not???

9. Got our asses kicked last night here at work, slept til 9 (cuz I was out on runs until 330). Im headed home now, post up a place to meet and I can be there at 11.

E

10. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

it's raining :-(

T

11. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

^Thats why they make rain gear lol...

The only place I know to meet in office depot cause thats where I went yesterday. I am down for whatever just post something up and I am there...

12. Ok Ill have raingear in hand, depot it is, what time?

E

13. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

how bout 11am like you said ealier? Again I only know the roads I went on yesterday so looks like you will be showing me around lol...

I have to ride down to the courthouse/health dept. to get my birth cert. and passport but I will be there at 11am

14. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Wet riding with you...ummm I mean NICE riding with you lol. We will have to hook up another time when the roads are good to rail some twisties...

15. yea that was dissappointing. I was bitching up pretty hard in those corners but just couldnt keep the rear under the bike! Will definitely have to hit it up later in the week. The princess will be in for her 12k service thurs, so if we are riding im still on the big bike, but at least it might be dry. Good ridin with ya tho!

E

16. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

No need to push in the rain plus I am running out of money to keep fixing my bike up lol...