close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6-15 Weds ride...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Perferd, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

So who is down for a ride? Looks like its going to be nice (news reports lol) so we should hook up for some fun in the sun lol. I have met twice at office depot at around 10am but if you want to meet somewhere else and at a different time just let me know. SOrry dont know where yet but someone who posts can think up some good roads for me lol...

2. Someone take this kid up to hunters in the rez....

E

3. a loop around long lake is fun. Its quick, takes about an hour. if the weather holds, i can ride whenever. I have to work at 5 though.

4. Took him through (a very wet) tumtum today, do you know how to get to hunters via wellpinit?

E

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I have a tee time with my pops at 230pm so I can do any ride as long as we are back in spokane by 2pm...

Looks like the weather is going to be great thats why we are hitting up the course...

6. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

Just let me know a time and a place and I'm there.....Greg you in????

7. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well shit I will be at office depot at 10am wait to see if anyone shows then lol...I dont know where to ride to so hopefully someone will come and know whats up.

On a side note, do people just read the threads not post anything and still show up at gatherings/ride???

8. Im not very familliar with the raods, but what about a hangman valley to valley chappel loop? that was alright last time i went.

9. im in, so its 10 oclock at office depot?

10. Prob not, I just got a call tonight, I have to work at 8 am tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be done :cry:

11. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Yep 10am at office depot...