close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

6/24 fri ride

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Fighterama, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Whos in? what time? Im thinkin keller.

E

2. 10ish departure, to keller ferry (sick spiralesque twisties). Anyone? Ping if your in...

Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?

E

3. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

I am...but need to know how long the ride would be???

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well just found out I can ride till 1pm I need to be back to help with the garage sale...

5. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Well if I dont see anything here in the morning showing an earlier departure I will be at office depot at 10am and will ride until about 1pm. If no one shows up I guess I will just have to look like a dork riding up and down division hahahaha

6. I have to meet a contractor at 10 here at the house, departure is being pushed back to 11. If Justin is the only one, we wont have time to get out to keller and back before he needs to be at the sale. Unless other riders are in, it will be a modified trip.

E

7. still waiting for the feking blind guy. Anyone up for an afternoon?

E

8. Yes I am. I called you but you didn't answer me. I am getting off work at 2pm and then dropping by the hospital for a sec and then I will be on my way back to Spokane. I do want to ride this afternoon

9. Jay call m e when you get off work, Bert and I will be out riding.

E

10. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Damn blind guy lol he had me sitting there waiting at 11 hahaha. I want to ride later so maybe we can get this shit done at home and I can join you all. Give me a call before you go out and I will let you know if I can make it...

Check PMs

11. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

nobody out huh grrrr...