close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

7/4 430p ride

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Jafar, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i'm going to head out and hit that road i did yesterday--its between duvall and woodenville, really nice twisties.

anyone wants to come let me know and we'll set up a meeting time and place.

jafar

2. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

Think I can make it there if I get off work at 3pm in spokane and still make it back in time for fireworks to avoid pissing off the wife?

T

3. If you are talking about High Bridge Road, watch out for cops and gravel on the road on the corners cut out from the bluffs.

4. When and where are we talkin? I am in Monroe right now, and yeah, are you talking high bridge road?

5. as long as you dont slow down below 150, maybe 8)

6. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

high bridge road sounds familiar... only been there once, was a little store or something on the north side of it, after the railroad tracks.

there are two spots with gravel, didn't see any cops on it yesterday, but someone said there was a sheriff in a jeep.

if anyone wants to come, we can meet at the shell station in downtown kirkland, at 430p, near the QFC and the TGI Friday's and all that. take the 85th street, head West and its on your right-hand side. i'll be there gassing up at 430p no matter what.

7. I... might be down to go... if I'm not drunk yet.

How about a ride right now - until 4?

8. kirkland eh, gonna have to bust up mapquest and look up exactly where we are talking, does it matter if we are beginner or not?

9. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

everyone is welcome, as long as your safe. no fun picking bike and body parts up off the road.

Kirkland is off of 405, North of Bellevue and South of Woodinville, West of Redmond.

i gotta work till 330, then go home and gear up. so 430 is best for me.

j

10. give me the physical address if you can so I can google it, been 2 years since I have driven this area so I get lost easily, I got really lost in Olympia the other week and that was in the car :x

11. 406 Central Way
    Kirkland 98033

12. ah next time just say peter kirk field and us baseball players will know exactly where we are going :mrgreen:

13. all right I will be there, anyone else going?

14. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

don't konw the physical addy of the gas station, mine is 11217 observation dr., 98033.

its on 85th.

gearing up as i type.

15. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

have fun, all... just missed it and wouldn't made it up to kirkland in time...

16. A happy 4th to you all!, wish i could make the ride.
    Be back from Alaska in a couple weeks.
    Buz.. 8)

17. Buz... Where in Alaska are you at? I will be heading up there next week.

18. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

he's on a boat...