close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

9/18/12 Afternoon Carson to Cougar Ride??

Discussion in 'Portland Region' started by Russell, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Was thinking about riding Carson to Cougar tomorrow afternoon. If anybody is interested post up and we can set a meet spot/time 8)

2. Interested. PM sent

3. What time you going?

4. Dang. I'd be totally up for it except I have Dr. appointment. :x Have fun you bastards.

5. Was thinking about late afternoon depending on everyone's schedule. Would a 3-3:30pm meet in Stevenson work?

6. Was thinking about late afternoon meet depending on everyone's schedule. Would a 3-3:30pm meetup at the Stevenson WA work? http://goo.gl/maps/cFrsm

7. I have a question. I see where Carson is but where is Cougar? Curious.

8. that'll put me out of it. got a happy hour date with the wife in camas... :scratchea

9. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

10. oh man...hope i can make this..3:00 to 3:30 sounds about perfect for me. I chill on the straights...already got one ticket (first up here) in portland. so at the TEXACO, right? I'm about a C+, maybe B- rider...so if this is FAST paced, I'll skip on it!

tentative is my best guess.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  11. Going to be a nice leisurely medium paced joy ride. I also chill in the straights and a little quicker in the corners so definately won't loose anyone 8) Hope you can make it.

12. Stevenson Texaco is the Meet spot. Cougar is about where the twisties end. From Cougar we will catch 503 through Yacolt/Amboy which will connect to Battleground, 205 or I-5. I will be catching the 205 and heading into Beaverton for Tuesday night coffee.

If anyone is coming from beaverton we can meet at sylvan Chevron http://goo.gl/maps/sjpEb around 2pm..

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  13. Looks like I probably won't make this ride. Maybe next time.

14. Awe man that's too bad, hope you can make the next one. Ok so I'll be at the Stevenson Texaco meet at 2:45pm KSU 3pm. Join me if you can, cheers!

15. You need to text me russell, I PM'ed my #. I'd love to head out to cougar.

I have a visitor this week but next week im free (after the 25th.)

16. Looks like a ride I should go on one of these days but I'm getting ready to tear my bike apart for a build for next Spring. Hmmm....