close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

'94 900ss cr

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Jafar, Apr 25, 2005.

1. If it wasn't for Justin's Titan sittin' in the background, I wouldnt have known those pics of your Duc were so current. Dang she looks pertttty!

2. My favorite pic of that Duc and Jafar is back on Steptoe Butte:

[​IMG]

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

such a pretty thing...

is that nick in the bg of that pic? :evil:

4. Not sure of many others out there on that kind of bike with a Roadcrafter of that color scheme...

5. Sexy... is there anything ducati cant do?

Thats a very nicely kept example of the 900, Always wanted to get one and make it a cafe, but it looks quite nice with the fairing....

E

6. Yep that is Nick's old KLR. Dude got it chained up on campus and he came back up that night to cut the chain and take back his KLR. Then he went and parked back in the same spot next day haha and WSU put a boot on it. So then he had to pay all the dinero to get the boot off (dont know why he took back and parked it in the same place again).

Someone stole his KLR from Seattle, but his father picked up some inheritance and got him a brand new KLR.

And that's Kopek's old FJ in the background before he got the VFR that he sold...he's in Missouri now using his degree from Wazzu.

Should have seen that Duc on Spiral Highway the first time, Jafar was smiling from ear to ear when I took him there.

I like the cafe' look as well. Some dude at WSU at the time had that same bike but it was the CR version I think, but it had the full-complete fairing on it, looked nice but he just never rode it.

7. Sad, would love to find one and cafe it---

Check out the Ace Cafe website, got some great pix

E

8. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

A cafe out'a'that would be sweet!!!