close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A late season ride???

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by trnbrn, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Looks as if Saturday could reach into the low 50's! Ok...very low 50's, but, anything over 45 degrees is OK riding. Anyone know how Sunday is shaping up? Is it too late for one more ride around the lake? :D

2. I'm thinking my riding season is over :cry: It's been somewhat depressing. I already miss it.

I bet the lake would be fogged in... If you guys go, I hope it isn't.

3. You winterized your bike didn't you? Well, the earlier you put it away just means the more you will be overjoyed come spring.

4. Well, I haven't brought the battery inside, yet... haha ;)

5. It sure is gorgeous outside right now... it'd be perfect for a ride if it were not for work....

6. Yeah I've just been way too busy this week. Anyone up for a Spiral Highway run this Saturday?

[​IMG]

7. They are calling for rain on Saturday....

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

aww... i miss spiral highway...

9. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Spiral is the shiznizzle... or I think that's what all the young'ns are calling it these days.

-Guff

10. I just got back from the Pullman and Lewiston/Clarkston area. Mid 70's all in Clarkston, dang the hot weather felt nice. Mid 60's coming back through Pullman. Weather sucked though as I approached into Spokane. Down there, there wasnt a lick of clouds, just blue skies for ever out there.

This week, maybe ride some more...weather is lookin good. Sunday anyone? Wanna goto that same coffee shop we hit up last time? Maybe free pb cookies again hehe

11. I have to admit that a nice long ride does sound awfully nice... It was COLD today, though.

12. Yah I went for a ride on the 11-12 in the spokane area and it was cold but it was fun but my bike did make a little bit of cold weather sounds =(