close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A newerer guy.

Discussion in 'Westside' started by KCander, May 19, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Hey, been checking out the site the last couple days - recommended to me by SilverDawg - decided to go ahead and join up. Nice to have a site dedicated to Washington riders, seems pretty cool so far.

Anyways, I been riding street since I bought my '95 CBR600F3 back around 2000. Can't believe it's a 10-year old bike now, practically a classic! It's no 160hp literbike, but it's in great condition and it gets the job done. Also have a little Honda VTR 250 commuter/girlfriend bike, and recently got back into dirtbiking and bought a '98 YZ400F.

Jaysus, I feel like I'm typing up a personal ad here...loves long strolls on the beach, fine chardonnay, and poetry readings. :sleepy1:

OK, maybe not.

How about...loves tailgating at Husky games, tasty brewskies, and hip-hop. 'Nuff said.

2. hahaha...

welcome to the site, glad to have ya!

3. Of course I have to welcome you. Glad you are on board.
    Yeah, hopefully you'll be getting a new ride soon. You'll be hitting 30k around the time we hit Cali this year. One thing I know though. You are going to be way more comfortable than me. That R6 is gonna hurt. :cry:
    And yeah- :eek:ccasion: !!!

4. One thing you will notice. The Husky crowd is a little light. Definately more Cougars on here. We'll try to work on that.

5. Good to have ya on board man, always welcome to the eastside for rides, would love to see more of you westside katz out here for jaunties in the desert.

And I have to do this for my Oregon heritage any time you purple and white kids show up....

HUCK THE FUSKIES!!!

E

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

goddamn oregonians.

welcome. come out and ride.

oh, wait... you're a husky?... can your scooter keep up?

7. :eek:ccasion:

8. We are taking over the WORLD!! You will all be hugging trees alongside me very, very soon.............

E

9. I guess I'll through my two cents in, I am also new to the site and referred by SilverDawg. I have two bikes in my garage at this time, my original condition 1971 cb750 that I bought from the original owner about three years ago and a 2000 bandit that I picked up a year and a half ago.

I am also riding down for the usgp and since I had my seat redone at Rich's, so I should be more comfortable than the rest.

10. Hey... I want the guys I referred to voice up too....damnit!

11. :toothy7: Yeah, thanks guys!

12. Welcome to the board KCander and 600Bandit!

it's always good to have other Huskies to 'run in the pack' with!

13. KCander

No doubt, this board seems way too Coug-heavy to me. Oh well, as much as I enjoy watching them Coug-it, I can at least respect them. Now the Ducks on the other hand...or should I say finger? :thefinge:

14. Welcome to the group and ride safe out there!

15. KC, I repeal all nice things I said about you, and ITS ON during football season, Ive got a few bucks to make it interesting and see who is the best in the PAC-10 this year......

big meanie......

E

16. cordodor

cordodor Retired

i'm guessing USC?

17. I am a Husky, but I still need to correct you. I think you meant see who is not the worst in the PAC-10.

18. exactly
    :eek:ccasion:

19. Granted not the most stellar teams out there, but have you seen this kid Oregon picked up as a freshman? 6'+, 245, and hes in the high 4s in the 40M. Looks like one helluva running back, so he might pluck the NW from its stale position in the conference this year... time will tell.

E

20. KCander

Oh come on now, what's a rivalry without a little good ol' fashioned hatred? It's all in good fun! We're all fellow bikers here! That being said, you're crazy if you think I'm throwing even a cent down on the Dawgs to win ANYTHING this year! I'll be at every game as usual, and I think it's inevitable that you'll see me searching for the answers to yet another loss in the bottom of my cooler.