close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A retirement plan that works.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by yomama, May 11, 2005.

1. RETIREMENT PLANNING

-If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling price, you would have $214.00.

Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan.

2. Thats the kind of thinking I like.

3. What if you only drink microbrews in bottles?

4. Learn to love Natty Light.

5. The average cost to brew your own beer (Micro brew) is about 30$ wich makes 5 gallons = 48 bottles= 2 case's. If you spent 1000$ a year to brew your own you would make 165 gallons = 1584 bottles = to 66 cases of good beer.

The average cost for Regulor beer eg. bud, coors (the shit beer) is about 20$ a case keep in mind that the 20$ you are spending = headaces the runs [​IMG] and makes you pee alot [​IMG] and you wake up hung over [​IMG]
    Now if you was to buy 66 case of the before said "shit beer" it would cost you 1320$.
    By brewing your own beer you would save 320$ in wich then you could put forth to your retirement. wich is a increase of 106$ from the keg plan.

6. That smilie has some impressive stream control.

7. I'd like to state that this thread was started on my birthday.
    Also:
    [​IMG]