close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A weekend video session

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Guff, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

How many people would be interested in getting together some upcoming weekend and watching some motorcycle vidoes? We could possibly get access to a projection unit, which meens then all we would need is some munchies and a place to set it up. Anyone interested in the idea?

-Guff

2. Great idea...in fact I was talking with another member on this board about the same thing. I know where we can get a projector...

3. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Do tell.... :D
    Now we just need a place to get rowdy at! :lol:

-Guff

4. I see this was from last weekend, but I guess I thought you meant making videos, so I was gonna say I got a camera! Maybe this will have to wait till next season? I dunno, I just joined and thought I'd check out the E side forum since I'm down here in Pullman. So hi and holla back.

5. I dunno im gonna be busy this weekend. :mrgreen:

6. On a video note, has anyone done a sportbike dvd in the inland northwest? I think it would be cool recording all summer and putting one together. Stunting/group rides/drags.. you know the usual stuff.

7. I think the HR crew has one. Other than that just home video types as far as i know

8. Interesting, Ill have to dig up some more information on that. Ive always wanted to do it but kinda thought everyone else had already done it... Im not the best at that kind of stuff but im willing to buy all the crap needed to do so. Camera mounts, editing software, hell I need a new camera also.. I think it would be worth it to spend this money just so its out there u know?

9. Saw the HR video at the motorcycle show, pretty amateurish.

Maybe I'd help put together something better? All depends on time!

10. Ah yes the time factor.. well this is definatly a long term project.. I work full time and sometimes work on weekends doing office stuff so I maybe have a few hours a week so spend on this sort of thing. Im sure I can fit more in though... example for the last 3 hours ive been sipping soco and surfing the net. Yes its past my bed time.

11. Mo/the/untouchable

Mo/the/untouchable trouble maker R6

im up for it as long as biker boyz and tourqed is on the list of movies