close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Absolutely amazing video... 42mb download...

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, May 23, 2005.

1. 954rr

954rr Thumper

wow sign me up for one!!

2. :cry: I think I am in love.
    and what are the chances we will ever see one on the road over here?

3. i....think....i just popped my cherry. I want one!!!

4. Screw the cruiser when i get older that's the mid-life crisis toy for me!!!

5. Where do we sign up for one of those at

6. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i want one... I WANT ONE NOW.

7. +1
    I don't want to wait till mid-life crisis time.

8. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

that guy has psychological problems. for some reason, he feels the deep need to prove that cars are better than motorcycles. maybe because his highschool crush cheated on him with some sportbike riding guy, i don't know. but i think its kinda pathetic.

since when did a gut keep someone from riding a sportbike? since when does faster mean funner? just cause the atom is faster around the track doesn't mean its funner--and i'm sure that it debatable that its faster.

all i have to say is that its not about how fast you can go, its about having fun. no matter whether your on a harley or a ducati, if your having fun then thats what you need. anyone trying to argue that cars are better or motorcycles are better is wasting they're time.

that atom is ugly, but its cool if you wanna go fast on a track. i'd still rather have a bike.

9. I think you're right. He does really weird, skewed comparisons. Ah well though, probably just biker envy 8) I like how he keeps talking about how crazy fast it is - I'd put money down he's never ridden a bike that fast, I really think it's the wind and sensations that are pushing him over that he isn't used to from caging. I bet an R1 in no gear feels a lot faster than that car without any gear =P

10. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

It's really cool, love to have one...and my own personal race track to race it on! However...

Didn't I just see it get smoked off the starting line by a CBR600?

Would it be street legal in the US?

Does it wheelie?

Does it look as cool as an R1?

35,000 pounds, that's what, $50k or $60k?

When somebody builds a car that'll hang with a sportbike for less than $20,000, THEN we'll have something to really talk about! Until then, there's only gonna be a few rich old yuppies out there with anything that even comes close.

11. Currently, that would be over $60k. I could think of a few better things to spend that on. Like most things at that price; sure, I'd love one, but there is no way in hell I'd ever spend the money on it.

12. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

what its good for is taking it to the local track and embarrasing the Ferarris Lambos and all the other supercars that you could buy 10 of them for the price of one Enzo (New) or Saleen S7. That right there would be worth the 60 Gs WHy cuz im evil like that :nana :thefinge: :nana

13. yup I agree 4 wheelers just dont do it for me I ride for the thrill. Im not saying it would not be fun but i think i enjoy the hell out of my busa better for less $$$.

14. I just saw one of these parked in Wallingford the other day, several months after seeing this vid. I had to take a second (and third & fourth) look to make certain that it really was an Atom. Pretty neat little machines.

15. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

Oh and the American distributor is out of Oregon hmm got one thing to say
    CUMMON LOTTO!

(Once they figure out its my damn money and quit giving it to other asses ill be set but so far those lotto bastiches have been extremely reluctant to admit it)