close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ack a Deer!

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by Gixxer1k04, Oct 29, 2004.

1. It looks as if the guy didn't even try to miss the deer. He must be nearly blind....after all, did you see the ugly green bike he was riding?

Seriously though, it looked like an amazing ride up until that point and he truly had no time to avoid. Hope he made out OK.

2. Well, his brake light comes on before the impact. I was guessing that he grabbed too much front brake -- stoppie gone real bad real fast.

Every time I see a deer on the roads around here, I think about how bad it could be if one jumped out in one of the mostly blind corners... suck big time.

3. I just went and watched it again in super slow mo mode... it almost looks like the back wheel comes off ground before impact...

bah, I take it back... I was imagining it. The bike gets knocked to the side before it comes off the ground.

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

wow. wasn't even anything he could do. wasn't in his line of sight because the deer was on the side of the embankment and then just ran across at the last second. hope he's alright. looks like the bike may have smashed into him...

5. Guess that's the hard way to go deer hunting.. hope he had a license for that one... :twisted: makes you wonder if you should get one of those whisles you see on cars :? and i like My green 03 6rr :D