close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

advise

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by boricua, Jun 10, 2005.

1. hey tomorrow iwill be buying a bike but i really cant make my mind up i like the kawasaki 636 or yamaha 6R ANY COMMENTS OR ADVICE BEFORE 11.00AM ILL GO R.M.C PLEASE LET ME NAW FOR THE MONEY

2. get the 636, no questions asked.

With all the power similarities in the 600 class and since your not racing, that extra 10hp is well worth it and more usable midrange power.

Nothing against the R6 or other 600cc class bikes, but Kawi went all out for the newly redesigned 05 6R. I promise you will be glad you got one. Jafar and laidout has an 05 and love them!

Call me up 509-714-9262 on my cell...I'll sell ya on a 6R and I'm not even a salesman!

3. Cant go wrong with the 6r... Besides its a KAWI

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

seriously just eenie meenie miney moe. you won't regret whatever decision you make... these guys are kawi freaks, so of course they'll tell you to get one... but these days, you can't go wrong with any of them...

5. On performance the bike are almost the same, check them both out and buy the one that feels right and fits the best.

6. THANKS BEANSBAX :lol: TER

7. I agree with beansbaxter, can't go wrong with the 636. I owned four Kawis and have no complaints with any of them.

8. they are all good model bikes. he is getting a really good deal on a brand new 636. and the extra 10hp he gets with that additional 36cc is helpful. besides the new 6r is new and revamped with the other 600's not getting redone till next year.

i told him, i would be lying if i said the 6r is and will be the best 600 next year cause i dont know, we dont know what the other brands have in store with their flagship six's. but this year, u cant beat the kawi for a motorcycle at the edge of technology.

9. I BOUGHT THE KAWASAKI 636 2005 $9.300 WITH A HELMET/ GLOVES JACKET WAS EXTRA RMC WAS GREAT TO ME LUCAS IN SALES WORK IT OUT FOR ME! :lol:

10. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

sweet! what color?

11. he got blue...the fastest color out there!

12. Gongrats on the new bike. Now get out there and enjoy it!

13. Besides Kawis are supposed to be GREEN!!!

14. let's see a pic!!!!!!!!!