close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

After Laguna Plans?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Jun 8, 2005.

1. What are everyone's plans for after Laguna?
    Is everyone just doing a speed run home or are you all going to ride nicely up the coast and play?

2. I have that next week off, I don't have to be back to work until the 19th. So I am going to play. Not sure what path we will be taking home.

3. kcander and I are taking our time on the way down, but plan to make it home by Tuesday night on the way home. Probably ride 5 for most of it. I'm still looking into the options.

4. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Take the coast down there! And come back up through Reno!! Baby!!!

At least that is the way Brian, Denise and I are going!!!

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

working. have to be back tuesday. bet i can beat you all back here.

6. Reminds me. Might not hurt to add a radar detector to my GPS unit for items needed before the trip.

7. cordodor

cordodor Retired

anyone have an extra ticket? ;-)

8. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

www.laguna-seca.com - still GA tickets available dude, hook it up!

9. cordodor

cordodor Retired

oooh, now, i just gotta figure out if I can jump into a caravan with some of you guys

10. we plan on getting out of Monterey after the races and head north, probably spending Sunday night in the north Bay Area around Santa Rosa or Petaluma - on Monday head north over to 128 (Cloverdale cutoff to the coast) great road!!!! - head north and do the killer roads enroute to Yreka, arriving Monday night where we've left our trailer. Yreka is off of I 5 just south of the Oregon border - heading home Tuesday, and back to work on Wed. - the trip down will begin on the 5th and we'll have two days to ride the great roads in California enroute to Monterey -

What are most of the guys from here doing and when are you all planning on leaving? And, what route are you taking? If you look at the map and haven't done California roads 36, 96, and 3 in and around Weaverville you are missing among the best roads in the US - they are a must enroute to Monterey - a group of us will be in Yreka Tuesday night the 5th at a motel called the Wayside Inn- it's cheap and clean and perfect for motorycles - they have a covered patio in front and for you anal types you can chain your bikes to the pillars that hold up the patio - or, you can wheel the bikes into your room -

Steve