close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Air bag for bikes *NWS*

Discussion in 'The Richard Palmer NWS Section' started by Beerbohm, Jun 2, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Imagine the possibilitys!!!

2. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

thats not real. is it ? like my dad sad " more than a hand full is a wast " :bonk

3. sounds like your dad did not know what he was doing. crackup:

4. haha of course it isnt real...look at the fuzziness between the boobs and the girls. And i think if they were real...those girls would have serious back problems. haha

5. Does it really matter? Boobs are cool!!!!

6. within proportion man! Cant have boobs that are bigger than you are! Anything bigger than a small C is too big for me. Its not the size that matters...its the fact that you get to touch them that matters

7. How true that is. If you can't touch = no fun!!

8. Looking at the picture..i dont think they can even grab the handle bars unless they divide the mountains...if you know what i mean

9. xiphos, your a little perv. crackup: boobs are boobs. and those are fake. udumbass:

funny picture though

10. Kolat

Kolat emw2k9 beer pong champions

easy way to tell fake boobs from real ones is the nipple, on giant boobs the nipple tends to be pale compared to the dark obvious nipple on smaller boobs. I've dated a few chicks with giant boobs, and my wife needs custom bra's for hers so I have a little experience in this, and they're always the same :)

T

11. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Man you're all wrong because those are SO real! crackup:

-Guff

12. I'm a small D. :cry:

And Jared, those are just actually disturbingly unattractive. They could kill you!!! Even a girl like me who loves boobs... has to say, those are pretty gross.

13. And a very nice small D

14. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

"Anything more than a handful and you could sprain your thumb."

15. +1

16. The quote actually should read "Anything more than a handful and you're risking a sprained TONGUE"...... I quote Weird Science....

17. crazylady

crazylady Crumbcatcher

Perhaps you did not view the gal in the center? And although you're experience may be of that, it does not hold true for all women.

Serious back pains indeed! Coming from a family that extremely large breasts are common all I can say is thank God I'm not that large.

Did anyone notice the expression on those ladies faces? These women truely are not enjoying their photo shoot... I'd say they are real.

18. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

LOL I dont think the argument is if the tits are real or fake I think its an argument is the pic is real or fake...

I dont have any boobs...