close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Albany Bike Nights - 6PM at Loafers Station

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by hrothgarbike, Jul 12, 2009.

1. ehh its raining i might not go if it dont clear up

2. guess no ride planed looks like see everyone there

3. I don't think anyone will want to ride. However, I will buy the first pitcher for the ones who ride in! See you all at 7pm.

4. Thanks for the beer, hrothgarbike! :mfclap: And thanks to the intrepid from Corvallis (and especially Siletz) who biked in despite the not-so-great weather!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. just a reminder... This Wednesday night 10/21
    7pm @ Los Tequilas - Albany, Oregon.
    Located at 2525 Santiam Hwy, across from Fred Meyers. Gas at Freddy's.

See you there!

6. I am planning on making it to the Albany bike night. It has nothing to do with the food, I swear. LOL. I did a write up about the Corvallis Bike Night and I am planning on doing a write up about this one for the LBCC Commuter. If I can make it different enough, I will be putting it on my Examiner.com page. I am hoping to see some familiar faces, and some new faces as well. In case you missed the original Corvallis write up, you can find it here:

Corvallis Bike Night

7. will i have to eat out side if i drive my truck over ? crackup:

8. All "cagers" please step outside to be disgraced...

9. lol well you enjoy the rain id ride but my rear tire is beyond safe to ride on what if i put my bike on my trailer and bring it over does that count

10. I will probably be in my Volvo station wagon. But I will be making motorcycle noises as I pull into the parking lot. That way I will be disguised.

11. Sorry, but I can not make it. My flight home doesn't look to be in early enough. Have fun, take pictures, and most importantly of all.......show up to the Corvallis Ski Swap!! Yeah, I have to help with that too. Enjoy folks. See you at the next one. JW

12. I will probably be on my motorcycle. But I will be making Volvo station wagon noises as I pull into the parking lot.

13. FR and I might make it - we'd be on our Ducs, they do like the rain. Gotta wash the mud off mine anyway :mrgreen:

14. Looks like the chance of precipitation drops tonight so I'll ride in...making Duc noises.

Rick, you in?

15. Quack!

16. I will be on two wheels... but I'm not making Duc noises! Unless it is a Duc Fart!crackup: I will swing by your place around 6ish.

17. I usually am working out of town or working late. Need to make another bike night before all the winter rain. Weather looks tempting... will try and ride if weather holds.. Have bikes in wharehouse only couple blocks away... LOL... Motor will still be cold.

18. Ahh well, I stopped by around 6:30pm. No one there yet, of course. Had to leave to continue on my mission.

19. I had a lot of fun, and heard some good stories. My only regret was that the noises that I was making just weren't as good as actually being on my bike. The weather wasn't as bad as I thought that it was going to be... Felt odd being a "cager" in a room full of cyclists...