close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Albany Bike Nights - 6PM at Loafers Station

Discussion in 'Corvallis / Albany' started by hrothgarbike, Jul 12, 2009.

1. cascaderider

cascaderider Moderator Staff Member

Where's this gonna take place? Ima try and get the new owner of my Falco to show.

2. I WILL ride that BMW down for the Bike Night tomorrow. 7pm at Los Tequilas. We have a nice lineup for you all. Starting with warm Nachos and soda and finishing up with live entertainment. See you all tomorrow. At least the Corvallis crowd anyway!

3. Meeting at 6pm... Kickstands up by 6:15pm

4. Oh, I was hinting to move Albany bike night to Corvallis :mrgreen:

Sorry I won't be able to make it - not enough $ in the bank this month to go out to eat!

Looks like a nice day for a ride though :mfclap:

5. I'll meet you there Rick and anyone else willing to ride...(ahem, Jackal).

Can we still roll deep with just two riders?

6. im not gonna make this one either

7. Sorry guys, the Jackal can’t make it tonight. I’ll be busy caring for my pups :w209: while Mrs. Jackal is at you know where making you know what.

Ride safe, there is suppose to be some pretty good winds tonight (at least here), so you tall bikers may have some fun ….. hmmm tall bikers, can you say ‘10Guy’. crackup:

8. I'm not tall, Misty is.crackup: A lot of side profile too:shock:. Good thing she has the mass to hold her line:scratchea To tell you the truth though, she does an admirable job in side winds. Much better than Thumper, my tengai.

Oh and I'll be there tonight.

9. I will bring the Camera. I plan on being there around 6:30 or so. I want some NaChOs!

10. So I got a kick out of the fact my plate and Brads plate both looked exactly the same when the arrived, despite us having ordered different dishes.

11. What a good crowd tonight! There were 6 of us. Two Triumphs, A V-Strom, BMW, Kawasaki and a Honda. All around representation from C-Valley and A-Town. We voted on a new location and time for the Winter. How bout some Bo Macks BBQ yall! And at Half Dozen PM?

Location: Bo Macks BBQ on first street in Albany, downtown by the Lyons Street bridge.
    Time: 6:00 PM pacific standard time.

There. The decision has been made. Hope to see you all in December.

12. Just saw the Jack commercial... too funny!

13. In your discussion of older Portland restaurants tonight, no one mentioned Kelly's Olympian.

14. Works for me, the time may be a little problem but nothing that can't be worked around.

15. Sorry, I didn't realize there had been comment on here. I should have done this sooner. Suspense is fun, right?

As stated, Bo Macks BBQ on this Wednesday (12-16-09) at 6pm for sure. Ride in if you like, but there is no covered parking like at Tequilas. There is a parking lot off the street. Bo Macks is located on First Street in Albany by the Ellsworth and Lyons street bridges (Hwy 20). See you all at 6PM.

[​IMG]
    It is a clicky map, click and it will get BiGgEr, and BiGGeR, and BIGGER!

16. I'll be there one way or the other ...

17. ooo bbq mmm dont think i have a reason to go all the way out there though

18. Count me out...got a sinus infection :x