close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

All of the 2005 MotoGP Races

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by beansbaxter, Apr 11, 2005.

1. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

Due to MotoGP.com retaliating against people making linked pages to download the videos, the links above have been modified. Click on the link above. When the new browser window appears, remove the "DELETEME" part of the url address. This avoids any direct linking from this site.

2. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

race 4 is up. along with 125 and 250 cc races.

3. Why didn't that new Race 4 have the interviews afterwards like the others? Weird, it's from the same source hmmm

4. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

race 4 and 5 of motogp are up... sorry about that... been hard trying to get all my resources... motogp.com is being tricky. you can't direct link from a browser anymore, it redirects you to their site. what you have to do now is copy the link url, and paste it into Windows Media Player under "Open URL..." while playing, do "Save As..." and viola. you have the video.

have yet to find 125 and 250cc races...

5. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

race 7 in assen is up...

6. WMP says it can't open some of the codecs necessary. Any ideas?

ZX

7. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

don't forget to remove the "DELETEME" part at the end of the address when you enter it.

the latest link i found for laguna has been removed. currently waiting for a better one. be patient, folks.

8. There's the rub...I removed the 'deleteme' bit, and it still gave the codec error. :roll:

***Edit***
    Correction on that..now it's reading a source filter error.

ZX

9. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

crappy. i just found out that dorna's been moving stuff around and these links may no longer work... it may be a while before someone finds a way around this problem... BUT if beans is willing i can send him the copies of the races i already have (500cc only) and he can host the actual vids somewhere. where, i'm not sure, because they're pretty large... this situation is currently pending...

10. Burn'em to disk and distribute accordingly? Of course, it's not illegal if they're *gifts*..right? :lol:

ZX

11. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

this may also have an effect on the rest of the year's vids... i'm not sure if i'll be able to get them, since the methods i've had before have been compromised.

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

i have a dvd of all the motogp races of the year. if anyone's interested, let me know...

13. I'm in. What'll it take to get a copy?

ZX