close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Allergies suck.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KCander, Jun 7, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

I'd complain more, but I can't stop sneezing.

2. ME TOO......Damnnnnnnnnnn i have to wipe my key board off again...........It really sucks when you are banging corners and you sneeze right in the middle of one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. KCander

Hahahaha!!!! That reminds me, I was once riding an old school GS550 with a Windjammer fairing, allergies in full effect as usual, sneezed and blew a huge string of snot out the bottom of my helmet...the windjammer used to cause the air to actually blow over me and come up behind me, so when it caught the string of snot, it actually blew forward and stuck to the windshield, with the other end still stuck to the bottom of my helmet! too funny, I'm cruising down I-90 through eastgate with this big string of snot flapping around between the windshield and my helmet for a good 10 or 15 seconds! Nasty!!!

4. :sign5: ....thats foul.....

5. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Well thats just bad! Believe me when I say I feel for ya!! Not!! I dont have ne allergies, lucky me!!!

I would hate having allergies after seeing how 1000 felt a few weeks ago!
    Hope you all get well soon. This rain out to help a little.

6. Jab the next time my nose is running im using your shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crackup:

7. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

Do that! And my shirt will be up your ASS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup: crackup:

8. Even my poor Rottweiler has allergies this year..! He never has before..Thank God he has finally recovered from pneumonia thanks to ancient natural Indian (from India) natural medicine.

My gal and I both have had headaches and bad lung problems this year, "tight chest" syndrome. The only things to do are take real antihistamines, run or work out to loosen the lungs up, and drink beer when ya can! :shock: :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder if it's not some intential conspiracy relating to the "chemtrail" theories, it's never been this bad ! :werd

9. KCander

Drink beer?! Does that really work?! If so, you'd think I'd have killed off my allergies a long time ago!!!!

10. I believe he said you need to drink more beer. Since I'm your main drinking partner I guess I have to drink more too. Damn!

11. I'm drinking one right now...I guess you would call it a sympathy beer...it's so nice of good old Mr. Weinhard to let me into his private reserve so often... :eek:ccasion:

12. About that time I was taking one from Mack and one from Jack. Wish they'd let their reserve be bottled. $4 pints are tough on the wallet.

13. Does not cure the problem, but beer definitely kills the pain and loosens up your lungs if they are affected! :thumbup:

:love10: German organic Hefeweitzen! My favorites are Paulaner ($2.00 to $2.50 at Top foods, for 21 oz bottles, I buy it 5 or 6 cases at a time on sale, and it has a high alcohol content) and they also have organic Bavarian Weissbier in the Grolsch type re-loadable bottles which I'm saving because in the future I'm going to brew my own! :eek:ccasion:

14. Paulaner Oktoberfest! :eek:ccasion:

15. Paulaner is almost as good here as it was in Munich

16. bastard

17. It's been too long though, I need to get back there again.

18. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

You haven't had a real beer tell you hit up Bavaria Germany!
    And you haven't partied tell you go to an outdoor festival!
    Germany spoils ya, so when you come back here; nothing seems to be as much fun anymore! I highly recomend a trip to Europe sometime in everybody's life! Go for the beer!!!

19. It hurts to think about but I was drinking beer in Norway this time last year.