close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Alpinestars Motegi One Piece 48/58

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by SiCC, May 20, 2016.

1. I assume this was originally for you? Your height/weight for reference and how well it fit?

Thanks,
    -Greg

2. I am 6'4ish 210-215lbs, mostly excess weight in the gut. Length was more or less ok for my height. The A* sizing chart is spot on, probably best for a 6'1 to 6'3. Chest was too tight for my liking with my chest/back protector. Measured about 47" with it on. The suit will stretch but I predict I will too :)

3. Fyi...I can back the sizing up. I have the same suit in a 58. I'm 6'2 and around 215, athletic build and the suit fits great. I could put on 10-15 lbs and it would start getting tight, however, if I lost 10-15 I would go down a size. Hope this helps anyone interested in the suit.

4. Thanks Wenrider!

bump

text:
    2 oh 6 nine 9 nine 0 six 8 iii

5. TTT!!!

Should be down at the Ridge for WMRRA this weekend if anyone wants to see it / try it on. Pit #101.

6. What's your best price and can you text me 5097509543 a picture thanks

7. Just wanted to follow up on this, did you end up selling? Thanks. I'm finally getting ready to buy a suit

8. still hanging in the garage. you gonna be up this way sometime? come try it on!

shoot me a text. 206 nine nine nine 0683.

9. bump--- still have this thing. $300 come get it!

10. Where are you located? I will buy it, but I'm over in Wenatchee. Txt me 630 - sixty eighteen, area code (5 0 9). My sister lives in Mountlake terrace and my be able to pick it up.