close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alums shout-out!

Discussion in 'Westside' started by KCander, May 19, 2005.

1. KCander

KCander El Duderino "Old Timer"

Just wanted to see how many UW alum bikers we got in the house. I'm 28, graduated in '01 w/ BA in English. Yeah, it took me 6 years to get an English degree, so what?! Catch me in September sippin' on an amber ale and grillin' up brats at about 9am every Saturday morning in Montlake. BOW DOWN!

2. :withstup: :eek:ccasion: And he'll be at Montlake with this Dawg. Don't know if you'll convince me to buy another season ticket, but I'll be getting toasted at every home game in the lot. Yes, the amber is the regular. That time of year though, we'll be putting back Oktoberfest as well! Not to mention plenty of rum and the random jello shot handed out by the women in the area. Throw in a cigar or two and hope for no puking.
    For the rest of you, I graduated in 99 (only 4 years, yes!) with a degree in Civil Engineering.

3. Class of '96 representin'!

Graduated with a degree in English too! (I was on a 5 year plan with Industrial Design, but needed to get the hell out! So I chose English... No regrets!)

4. I got two degrees from there- both were graduate degrees. Does that count?

5. KCander

With as few responses as we've got at this point, I'm thinking it counts if you've ever been within 5 miles of Montlake or if you own any purple article of clothing. :!:

6. Husky at heart but due to family reasons came over here to Pullman :cry: Was accepted to UW and already regret not going there :cry: :cry:

7. Class of '70. Lived through the Vietnam war demonstrations on campus. Got some of my best education standing out in the rain outside the HUB. Just went back a month or so ago for freshman orientation for my oldest daughter.

8. welcome: JM Anthony...we'll see ya at Apple Cup :nana

9. HA HA do I see a second victory?

:nana

10. KCander

Those sound like divorce and/or disownment reasons to me, Bob. :evil4:

11. KCander

Woohoo another Dawg, welcome! Nice job recruiting the family, too!

12. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

UW SUCKS!! :nana

13. You obviously have not been riding the Palouse enough to make a statement like that. crackup:

14. Jafar

Jafar Retired Admin

i did a year at UW, then transferred to WSU and graduated with a degree in philosophy.

why did i transfter? well, its a long story, but it has to do with women, motorcycles and the epic battle between Good and Evil.

i liked both schools, for very different reasons.

15. KCander

Dude, Bruce Lee studied Philosophy at UW...John Deere studied Philosophy at WSU. crackup:

The power of the darkside stopped you, you hosers.

16. KCander

:thefinge:

17. Class of '90!

Living in the less educated half of the sate now,
    :roll:
    Brad

18. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

Class of '04. Got marred (spelling is on purpose) after high school and postponed college until I was 24. Finished my BA in Accounting in three years. Cougars can kiss my ass! :violent3:

19. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

yes. yes they can. :nana :thefinge:

20. 820320RR

820320RR Rub me, I sparkle!

Damn you!!!!! Lets see you try, one armed man! :bonk