close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

American Customs

Discussion in 'Wenatchee' started by StropeSled, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys im from the yakima side of things and am up here in wenachee till friday...since im not from here I would like all of you guys' help!!

I manage the Buckle in yakima but am up here looking for people who are looking to work in a fun and challenging job with the Buckle in wenachee. There is a new manager here and you should all stop by and say hi!! My name is Chris and his is JJ.

ALSO we have a few "American Customs" series affliction shirts designed by arlen ness and a few others including fast indian joe!!

hope to see you all there this week to say hi or if you know anyone sendm in !!!

:secret:8)

2. Rippn

Rippn Human Race Qualifier<br>FREE and clean

Where is the "Buckle" located in Wen?... and "what' kind of shop is it?
    may I recommend the Wen PNW meet (meat)...
    thurs 6pm, at Dusty's (ask anyone, where it is)
    Hope to see you... ALL... and myself...
    bwhahahahahahahahaahaaaahahaahahahahahaahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FREE and clean, Ripp'n

3. OK- I've lived in Wenatchee for a long time and never even heard of the "Buckle." Vat ees thee "Buckle?':scratchea

4. It's in the east wenachee mall
    I am here helping the manager get his store set so Ill see if I can take my lunch at 6 and head over to dustys and say hi!

5. It's a specialty clothing store. We are really know n for our denim

6. Do you sell temporary, barbed-wire arm band tatoos?

7. Oh- I was thinking motorcycle stuff kind of shop:roll:

8. I could take you there Ripper... but I like your style as it is.
    Every time we've talked you are wearing the same thing- Your one piece riding suit.

Do you sleep in it? :mrgreen:

Stop in at Dustys if you get a chance Strope- the usuals should be there. :devil: