close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Job Posting...

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by SpokaneXX, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Valley retail store looking for one to three hard working employees. It's retail...the pay is $8ish depending on experience and you will work weekends and evenings 'till 7pm, 40 plus hours a week. Looking for some self starters. PM me for details.

Jon

2. Itd have to be part time for me, I have this other job....

E

3. Not sure you'd meet the employer's standards...sorry :thefinge: :nana :mrgreen:

J

4. Personally, I can only entertain management offers. I graduated college with a BA in Business Administration.

5. Um... yea... it probably helps that you are running your own business too... I have a feeling that if you turned in a resume for anything less than store manager they would probably think you were overqualified for the position...

6. You might fit right in...can you remember to put the heavy stuff in before the eggs and/or bread?

J

7. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

All these people with jobs its crazy...You really need to experience my way of life, no job and loving it :nana :thefinge:

8. FWIW...this is a serious posting...I'm looking to hire.

J

9. Hardly A. Thefe.... your quote rocks.......Henry Rollins kicks ass. Did you come up and see his spoken word in Spokompton a while ago?

10. Oh, I too need a job, but can't make it up to spokane on a daily basis for a minimum or slightly higher wage job. If I know anyone qualified who is looking in the area I will pass it along.

On another note, I missed seeking Hank in Spokane but I saw him the last 3 times he was in seattle. His shows are incredible... 3+ hours of talking each time. He always does a ton of new material about the recent tours and adventures he has been on.

11. G-Spot

G-Spot Pint Size Pimpin'

I would sooo be interested if it were a Mon-Fri day gig.....I want to keep my job at the restaurant too.....just need extra income....

12. jabstar17

jabstar17 Le Bitch

I would be a little interested if there was a little more $$$$ involved!