close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any EWU riders riding this weekend 4/9-4/10

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by tonmarchelli, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Just wondering if there were any EWU riders that want to go on a ride this weekend (weather permitting of course)? i just joined this site and havent met anybody face to face yet. figured this could be a good time to start.

2. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

I was out of town this past weekend? How was the weather and were you able to meet up with anyone?

-Guff

3. the weather was ok, didnt ride with anybody because i wasnt aware of any rides those days. still trying to meet the population in cheney, havent found much though.

4. Too bad you didnt make it to this past Saturday ride, 17 bikes all in all showed up.

Rides will start showing up once the weather gets better. I'm still trying to figure my schedule out. I just signed a lease for an office building downtown Spokane for my business, and times couldnt be better. Busy business means money is good, but lack of riding has been bad.\

How is your schedule like these days GuFF?

5. Guff

Guff Forum Admin Staff Member

Sadly my schedual is completely open... You might be thinking to yourself, "How is that bad? More time for riding!" Sadly, an open schedual means lack of $$ flow. Until I find a job I'm on a super budget. I'll be headed to a Teacher's Job Fair in Tacoma the 11th and 12th. But, that will possibly only line me up with a potential job for next year... Time for me to do some serious hunting around this area. On a side note though, I did see a Blue Katana headed into Cheney today as I was headed out... Wonder who that might have been???? :wink:

-Guff

6. You boys should saddle up and come the the big city on Saturday and ride with us!!!!!!!! You can take a look at my post in the Spokane posting area. We would like to have you.