close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any good welders in Pullman?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by beansbaxter, May 24, 2005.

1. fast_lcf in Pullman needs to a quick weld on a clean break on his fairing bracket...anyone know of or can recommend a good spot to do welding there in the P town??

2. Only welder I've used is the welding shop on Grand. Bill's Welding, I think. They did a nice job on my turn signal but they have a shop minimum they charge, which is like 25 bucks.

3. Hey guys I weld on a constent basis. If you can't find anyone in pullman, I might be able to help.. This week maybe? Have to come to Moscow.

email me and let me know
    Dustin
    dustin_rob@yahoo.com

4. Hey guys my uncle owns Bill's Welding & Machine shop in Pullman. Ive herd his shop does excellent work.

In high reguards. Buell Man.

5. I work next door to Bills and we've used them to do work for our rigs. I think the guy's name is Chuck too! good name if you ask me, anyway he seems like a nice guy, never used him personnally. good luck

6. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

hey guys thanks 4 the posts. i went to bill to day and they'll do it.thanks all lot. :hello1:

7. Anytime.

In high reguards. Buell Man.

8. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

jesus, leif. what the hell did you do to the bike, now?

9. He did something that could not be fixed. Weld didnt even work, so ronayers got his greenbacks!!

10. fast_lcf

fast_lcf Palouse Pirate

the weld do not work. they made it so it dos not fit. o well. got one off line and it will be here next week. i was doing a weely and came down to hard. brok the bracit that holds the light. i was going about 80 mph. i know i know :banghead:

11. The welds didnt work?