close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any skiers in the area?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Nicolaasnf, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I have a season pass to 49 degrees north and was wondering if there was anyone else on here that was going up this season?
    I would love to get a bunch of people to up with.

I guess snowboarders count too. lol

2. Nick you must be fucking bored at work.

Yeah I a skier and I love 49.

I'll be going up a few times this year.

3. ICEMANFTR

ICEMANFTR berettagtz117

I snowboard! I havnt been up to 49 in 8 years!!! I would be down. I heard its alot better now days! I usually go to silver since I live in Liberty lake, its just a hour away on I90. :)

4. Ya I cant say I have ever been to 49 but a couple guys from my work have season passes and convinced me to get one too.

I would be down with going to silver at some point too I have no complaints with that Mt.

And yes I am completely bored at work.....if fact i would say that in an average 8 hour day I get maybe thirty minutes of actual work done :mfclap:

5. 49 has opened up another side of the mountain last year - They bought a quad from Mt. Bachelor, OR, so there is lot more places to ski/Board.:mfclap:

I ski and board, and live 60 mins from the lift ;-). I am game for hitting the slopes any given weekend.

Speaking of winter, anybody heading to the ski swap this weekend?

[​IMG]

I say, lets get the fcensored: out there!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  6. I can remember the day when "east basin" was for locals only.

7. I will be at ski swap on Saturday, I am going to get there early and sit in line so I can get in and find all the good stuff :ninja:

8. I can remember when east basin was for "local skiers only" due to the traverse out snowboarders hate:rr:

9. qft

10. I better get the skis waxed, I plan on more snow time fo sho this year.

11. getting out of the basin wasn't bad on a board if you had a helpful skier friend to act as a slave and tow your ass back to the parking lot :) In the past i have employed this tactic a great many times.

Isaac

12. SoXx

SoXx Guest

I haven't been boarding in a few years so I am rusty at it but would love to go several times this season.

13. As for the Wenatchee area, my gang here plans to get midweek passes for Stevens (or Mission, havent decided) and ski Mondays and Tuesdays. We all ski black/double black if anyone wants to come and have fun!

We usually grab the shuttle in front of my place as it runs right up to Stevens or Mission Ridge and you don't have to drive. Its kinda sweet, aktooally!

Other than that, you can come over and ride my 150 with ice spikes on our track - that's really fun! We also have a minichopper with bubbletires thats retarded and rad in the snow...

14. That's totally "whack"! -crackup: Where do I sign up?