close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anybody here play paintball?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by KP F4i, May 15, 2005.

1. I have a Tippmann A-5 that needs a workout. I also have 2 cases of paintball that are aching to hit somebody. :)

Where do people play around here anyway. I hear that there's an indoor facility here somewhere.

2. The V.A (virtual assault) it is down by scc they have a indoor and a sup air field its about 20$ for a day session pluss paint. Bring your own paint you don't have to spend a trilion dollars on theres.

3. jezterr

jezterr Retired Admin

kp's on the west side...

4. Yes, Yes thank you I am a jack ass next topic please.

5. PM bert, hes a paintballer extrodinaire

E

6. fast_lcf use to do paintball at the pro level before starting college at wazzu

7. I used to have a handgun type of paintball and loved to play around with it by painting people's windows for free.
    Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing free flash games green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
    safe mercury detoxification
    lead poisoning antidote treatment
    cancer treatment cancer treatments
    adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

8. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

HOly spam!

9. Tempted not to report simply because this thread Resurrection is impressive!

One does not simply "play" paintball...

Got a pro-carbine, remote belt mounted compressed air tank system, woods ball setup sitting in my closet at home.

Compressed air FTW!, way more consistent shot and you can fill from a scuba tank with a $50 adapter.

10. KevinD

KevinD Modulator Staff Member

:scratch:

KevinD

11. C~Style

C~Style Retired

Spammer has received ban hammer

12. I suggest the flaming ban hammer

[​IMG]

13. I played back in the 90's at Hit run paintball field , I won the Top gun tourament against 17 other players that entered. I had a sheridan rifle and went against pumps with 100 round hoppers and full autos.
    Im the guy on the right in photo , the guy on the left is Dan Bonebrake head of Phantom Force a world champion team, he got 2nd :)

[​IMG]

14. KillermondoDude

KillermondoDude Intellectually Sphinctered

So im sitting in the kitchen and im looking through the fixens and these girls break in and grab me by the balls

I hardly even know them and they grab me by the scrotum and started playing ping pong with my balls

Ohhh the agony Ahhh the shame to make my privates public for a game?