close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone interested in putting together a lil stunt team?

Discussion in 'Pullman / Moscow' started by eskimo500, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so havn't seen this topic ever brought up but would anyone be interested in putting together a little stunt crew of a sort? I've been into stunting for a few years now and while I'm no good at it crackup:, would love to find some other people locally that want to give it a shot, or just come along for a session and watch, or both. It would make it a lot funner than just going off on some back road and riding wheelies all by myself...lol

2. I hope you put your big boy pants on for this thread, cause there will be hatin' to come.

Fuck the haters.

But just throwing this out there, its not stunting when you ride wheelies and do stoppies on a Sumo, thas just what they do :nana

3. haha! true that man! who doesn't love a bike thats naturally built to do stupid shit!? Well I'm eventually lookin to do a little more than just that, but gotta get the basics down first! I figured I'd probably catch a bunch of lip for posting this, but oh well, can't please them all :thefinge:

4. I wanna DRZsm so bad.... I cry at night sometimes because I dont have one. Oh well, saving slowly but surely, I for sure aint dropping the Buell, it just needs a buddy.

5. haha I feel ya man! I had a 91' FZR 1000 before I bought my drz and when it costs a grand to fix them anytime they touch the ground, it gets a little rediculous....lol but seriously you can't go wrong with a sumo, their an absolute riot and if you think your fast in the twisties on the buell, wait till ya hit them on a sumo:thumbup:

6. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball Staff Member

I swear, swear my next bike will be a KTM 450 or 525 sumo. Although the new 350's are looking pretty hot too.

7. The rules don't apply when your on a sumo everyone knows that
    Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

8. Come august when I get my new distanzias/wheel bearings on my ATK in sumo mode i'd be up for finding a "controlled" area for some wheelie practice :)

9. spoken like a true sumo rider.....

10. Rockin deal man! Well shoot me a pm or somethin when u get all setup and ready to ride!

11. Sooo...... you wanna start a stunt team crew and dont even know how to stunt?? and on top of it you wanna do stupid shit???.......... Sure makes me wanna ride around you......

12. really dude? I think your taking this a bit to literally... the point of this is to get some riders together who are interested in the sport, and want to learn together as a group....and furthermore, you have no idea what I'm capable of doing on a bike, or what I consider to be "stupid shit" so :thefinge:

btw you live in fuckin tacoma....why the hell are you even posting over here?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  13. KevinD

KevinD Modulator Staff Member

Because he can...

And let's keep it calm, OK?

KevinD

14. Yeah, before Kevin breaks out his;

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  15. Shit, it worked for a second, ill edit in another one.

rofl thats a huge fuckin ban hammer

16. hell ya....id so be down let me know

17. btw any places to practice around moscow. (legally)

18. I know one guy a while back said his family had a small paved airstrip near moscow and offered it for use here and there....anyone remember who that was?

19. sweet deal man! well lets set something up, shoot me a PM with your name and number and we'll go from there! As far as "legal" places to practice, I dont know of any off the top of my head, but I'm got a few pretty choice spots around town that at least have really low traffic....still looking for some good quiet parking lots though...

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011